- 1 How do you tell a girl she’s beautiful in Japanese?
- 2 How do you compliment a girl in Japanese?
- 3 What is kirei in Japanese?
- 4 How do you compliment appearance in Japanese?
- 5 What is the Japanese name for beautiful?
- 6 What is kawaii desu ne?
- 7 What is Sugoi?
- 8 How do you express love in Japanese?
- 9 What is Subarashii?
- 10 What does Sodeska mean?
- 11 What is Omoshiroi?
- 12 Why do Japanese say ne?
- 13 What is kakoi in Japanese?
- 14 How do you compliment a singer in Japanese?
- 15 What is Jouzu in Japanese?
How do you tell a girl she’s beautiful in Japanese?
Learn Japanese How do you say “you are beautiful” in Japanese? In Japanese, ‘beautiful’ is “きれいKirei”. When you want to tell someone “you are beautiful”, you can say “ Anata wa Kirei desu”, or “Anata wa totemo Kirei” to mean ‘you are very beautiful’.
How do you compliment a girl in Japanese?
How to compliment in Japanese
- 素敵 [Suteki] – Fantastic! Beautiful!
- かっこいい [Kakkoii] – Cool!
- かわいい [Kawaii] – Cute!
- すばらしい [Subarashii] – Wonderful!
- 上手 [Jouzu] – You’re good at this!
- 優しい [Yasashii] – You’re so kind!
- 頑張っているね [Ganbatteirune] – You sure are working hard!
- 美味しい [Oishii] – Yummy!
What is kirei in Japanese?
pretty; lovely; beautiful. Learn Japanese vocabulary: 綺麗 【きれい】(kirei). Meaning: pretty; lovely; beautiful.
How do you compliment appearance in Japanese?
- カッコいい – Kakko ii – Cool or handsome.
- イケメン – Ikemen- Good looking.
- センスがいい – sensu ga ii – Nice sense of clothing/style.
- モテそう – motesou – You seem to be popular with women.
- 似合 にあ ってる – niatteru – Looks good on you.
- 凛々 りり しい 顔立 かおだ ち – riri shii kao dachi – sharp looking face.
What is the Japanese name for beautiful?
Akina, a unique name for females in Japanese means “spring flower or spring leaves”. This beautiful Japanese female name means “beautiful” or “beautiful” or “brilliantly coloured flower or a fragrant flower or brilliantly colourful summer”. The name has other variations such as Ayae, Ayaka and Ayako.
What is kawaii desu ne?
Kawaii desu ne means, it’s cute, isn’t it?
What is Sugoi?
すごい (Sugoi) is a word that’s typically used when you’re left awestruck out of excitement or feel overwhelmed. This can be for any situation be it good or bad. A similar English expression would go somewhere along the lines of “Oh… Wow”.
How do you express love in Japanese?
How to Say “I Love You” in Japanese: 11 Ways to Spread the Love
- あなたを愛しています。 (あなたをあいしています。) — I love you.
- あなたに夢中です。 (あなた に むちゅう です。) — I’m crazy about you.
- 大好きだよ。 (だいすき だよ。) — I really like you.
- 好きだよ。 (すき だよ。)
- 好きやねん！ (すき や ねん！)
- 6. … 大好き！
- 私はあなたが大好きです。 (わたしは あなたが だいすき です。)
- 僕/私のこと好き？(ぼく/わたしの こと すき？) — Do you love me?
What is Subarashii?
Subarashii means splendid; glorious; excellent; or superb.
What does Sodeska mean?
It’s same as そっか or そうなんだ it seems like “ok ” or “aha” when you understand the meaning.
What is Omoshiroi?
Omoshiroi is a Japanese word that means many things. Omoshiroi can be used to say that something is “Interesting, Amusing, Fascinating, Funny, Enjoyable, Entertaining, Fun” and more! The Kanji for Omoshiroi is 面白い and Omoshiroi written in Hiragana is おもしろい.
Why do Japanese say ne?
Ne can be translated into “ isn’t it? ” or “right?” in English. It is added to the end of a sentence in Japanese regardless of the level of politeness you’re using. In general, the particle Ne is asking for confirmation, agreement or assent of the other person or group that the speaker is talking to.
What is kakoi in Japanese?
格好（かっこう）- Read as Kakkou 2. いい – Read as Ii. The former refers to the “Appearance” of someone or something whereas the latter is an adjective used to describe something as “Good”. When put together, these 2 words form Kakkoii, of which would be used to describe someone or something as “Good Looking” or “Cool ”.
How do you compliment a singer in Japanese?
“Your [singing] voice is lovely.” 歌声がすごく綺麗ですよ 。 This is a strong compliment, rather than a casual remark.
What is Jouzu in Japanese?
Jouzu is often written using Japanese kanji. It looks like this: 上手 The first kanji means “up,” and the second one means “hand.” Therefore, if we put the two together, it means having the “ upper-hand,” or that someone is good at something.