- 1 What does ya mean in Vietnamese?
- 2 How do you say basic words in Vietnamese?
- 3 How do you say yay in Vietnamese?
- 4 What can I say instead of yes?
- 5 How do you swear in Vietnamese?
- 6 What is Vang Vietnam?
- 7 What is the longest word in Vietnamese?
- 8 Is it OK to wear shorts in Vietnam?
- 9 What should you not wear in Vietnam?
- 10 What does SI wallow mean in Vietnamese?
- 11 How Do You Talk to an elder in Vietnamese?
- 12 What is YES in Old English?
- 13 Is it okay to say yes indeed?
- 14 How do you say OK in a cool way?
What does ya mean in Vietnamese?
To say “yes “, you will say “D_” in Vietnamese, this sounds like “yah”. To say “no”, you will say “Kh™ng”. To say “maybe” you will say “C— Th_”, which sounds like “caw tay”. Last, to say “no thank you”, you will say “D_ Kh™ng, C‡m _n”.
How do you say basic words in Vietnamese?
Greetings and essentials
- Xin Chào (sin chow) / Hello.
- Cảm Ơn (gam un) / Thank you.
- Dạ / Không (yah / comb) — Yes / No.
- Xin Lỗi (sin loy) / Excuse Me.
- Tôi không hiểu. (
- Hẹn gặp lại (hen gap lie) / See you again.
- Nhà vệ sinh ở đâu? (nah vey sin uh dow) / Where is the bathroom?
How do you say yay in Vietnamese?
@chichci you can say yeah or hoan hô
What can I say instead of yes?
synonyms for yes
- all right.
How do you swear in Vietnamese?
Anyway, Vietnamese natives usually say ‘ cặc ‘ or ‘buồi’ either alone or with other words to swear. The phrases that have the words include but not limited to ‘cái con cặc ấy!
What is Vang Vietnam?
Vietnam. Province. Quảng Trị Province. La Vang or Lavang is a location in Quảng Trị Province, Vietnam. It is the site of the Minor Basilica of Our Lady of La Vang (Đức Mẹ La Vang), a Roman Catholic sanctuary, commemorating a vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary that was seen there in 1798.
What is the longest word in Vietnamese?
Vietnamese. Vietnamese is an isolating language, which naturally limits the length of a morpheme. The longest, at seven letters, is nghiêng, which means “inclined” or “to lean”. This is the longest word that can be written without a space.
Is it OK to wear shorts in Vietnam?
Vietnam is a conservative country, so it’s important to dress conservatively while traveling around the country. The dress code is a little more relaxed in major cities, but don’t wear short-shorts, low-cut tops or revealling dresses to the local fish market. Save the skimpy attire for the beach – if you must.
What should you not wear in Vietnam?
Remember that short shorts, crop tops and tank tops are not considered appropriate in Vietnam. Loose, long clothing is both respectful and tends to keep you cooler in hot climates.
What does SI wallow mean in Vietnamese?
verb. /ˈwoləu/ to roll about with enjoyment. đầm mình. 5
How Do You Talk to an elder in Vietnamese?
Opt for “chào anh” or “chào chị” when speaking to elders. If the other person is an older male, use “chào anh.” If the other person is an older female, use “chào chị.” The term “ahn” is a polite way to say “you” when the listener is male.
What is YES in Old English?
Yes is a very old word. It entered English before 900 and comes from the Old English word gese loosely meaning “be it.” Before the 1600s, yes was often used only as an affirmative to a negative question, and yea was used as the all-purpose way to say “yes.”
Is it okay to say yes indeed?
: certainly —used as more emphatic affirmative reply than “yes” alone “Do you know him?” ” Yes, indeed! ”
How do you say OK in a cool way?
- all right,
- (also copasetic or copesetic),