- 1 How do you say whats up in Chinese?
- 2 How do I say what’s up?
- 3 How do you write in Chinese on WhatsApp?
- 4 How do you say bro in Chinese slang?
- 5 Which app is best for China?
- 6 Is WeChat a Chinese?
- 7 How do you say what’s up in slang?
- 8 How Americans say what’s up?
- 9 Can you use WhatsApp in China?
- 10 Is WhatsApp available in Chinese?
- 11 Is WhatsApp a Chinese app?
- 12 What does 520 mean in a text?
- 13 How do u say BAE in Spanish?
- 14 What does 1 mean in Chinese slang?
How do you say whats up in Chinese?
“Weixin ”: the Chinese version of WhatsApp.
How do I say what’s up?
Different Ways to Say “What’s Up?”
- Sup? ( short slang version of what’s up)
- How’s it going?
- What’s going on?
- Wagwan (Slang version of ‘What’s going on? ‘)
- What’s happening?
- What’s new?
- Anything new with you?
How do you write in Chinese on WhatsApp?
If you’re using an Android phone, you might have the option to change WhatsApp’s language from within the app. Option available in supported countries
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap More options > Settings > Chats > App Language.
- Select the language you want.
How do you say bro in Chinese slang?
4) 哥们 (gē men) Similar to the English term “bro,” 哥们 (gē men) literally means “brothers.” But whereas the American version of “bro” has taken on a slightly derogatory meaning in its association with obnoxious partying males.
Which app is best for China?
What are the best apps to use in China?
- A VPN app. It’s absolutely essential that you get a virtual private network (VPN) app on your phone.
- WeChat. This is probably the most essential app to get when you’re moving to China.
- Google Translate.
- Google Maps.
- China Air Quality Index.
- Didi Chuxing.
Is WeChat a Chinese?
Launched in 2011 and owned by Chinese tech giant Tencent, WeChat has grown from a messaging app to become a unique social media hybrid. Services like Facebook are banned in China, so WeChat is the standard for business and communication.
How do you say what’s up in slang?
or whas·sup or wus·sup interjection Slang. what’s going on or happening; what’s up (used as a greeting).
How Americans say what’s up?
The most common answer to what’s up is “I am fine, thank you, what about you? ” The person who is asking this is enquiring about your well being at that very moment. Life is good.
Can you use WhatsApp in China?
Why is WhatsApp illegal in China? WhatsApp is owned by Facebook, which is also blocked in China. Since Facebook is unwilling to give the Chinese government permission to moderate and censor messages on WhatsApp, they blocked it. 6
Is WhatsApp available in Chinese?
Since September 2017, WhatsApp has been almost completely blocked in China. Other instant messaging apps, such as FB Messenger, Line, Telegram, or Viber, are also blocked in China. The only exceptions are the Chinese apps WeChat or Weixin.
Is WhatsApp a Chinese app?
WhatsApp Messenger, or simply WhatsApp, is an American freeware, cross-platform centralized instant messaging (IM) and voice-over-IP (VoIP) service owned by Facebook, Inc.
What does 520 mean in a text?
520 – ” I love you “. 520 (pinyin: wǔ’èrlíng) represents 我爱你 (pinyin: wǒ ài nǐ). 555 “(crying)”.
How do u say BAE in Spanish?
How do you say “bae” in Spanish? – It’s ” amor.”¿Cómo se dice “bae” en español? – Se dice “amor”.
What does 1 mean in Chinese slang?
Chinese people respect One for its meaning of the first and winner as the same in Western culture. Its pronunciations in Chinese sounds similar to the phrase 一生一世 (lifetime or forever), which is widely used between lovers. Sometimes, 1 (Yi in Chinese pinyin) sounds similarly to the word ‘You'(Ni in pinyin).