- 1 How do you address your uncle in Chinese?
- 2 How do you address a Chinese aunt?
- 3 What is shushu in Mandarin?
- 4 What do couples call each other in Chinese?
- 5 What do you call your in laws in Chinese?
- 6 What is Jie Jie?
- 7 What does gung gung mean?
- 8 What is Big Brother in Cantonese?
- 9 What is your name in Chinese?
- 10 How do you introduce your family in Chinese?
- 11 What does Shu Shu mean in French?
- 12 What does Chu Chu mean?
- 13 How do you write Yi in Chinese?
How do you address your uncle in Chinese?
Uncle: Father’s older brother: 伯父 bófù Father’s younger brother: 叔叔 shúshu. Father’s sister’s husband: 姑丈 gūzhàng.
How do you address a Chinese aunt?
Across the board, the most common term for “aunt” in Chinese is 阿姨 (ā yí).
What is shushu in Mandarin?
shū shu. father’s younger brother uncle Taiwan pr. [ shu2 shu5] CL:個|个[ge4]
What do couples call each other in Chinese?
亲爱的 (Qīnài de) “亲爱的” expresses a fairly close relationship between people. It is most commonly used between spouses and lovers, when “亲爱的” is used as a noun, like “dear” or “darling.” This term is popular with couples of all ages.
What do you call your in laws in Chinese?
When in private, couples may call their in-laws 爸爸 (bàba) “dad” and 妈妈 (māma) “mom.” Actually the newly married woman should call her father-in-law 公公 (gōnggong) and her mother-in-law 婆婆 (pópo).
What is Jie Jie?
Jiejie is your elder sister.
What does gung gung mean?
Noun. grandfather; grandpa (Cantonese) specifically maternal grandfather (Gan) specifically paternal grandfather. The paternal grandfather (in this case Luke’s Dad’s Dad) comes from the Gan Chinese meaning. Gung Gung (Gan) = paternal Grandfather Gung gan Gungan.
What is Big Brother in Cantonese?
(Cantonese) elder brother; big brother. (Cantonese) old buddy.
What is your name in Chinese?
In Chinese, we use the following question to ask someone’s full name. 你叫什么名字？ (Nǐ jiào shénme míngzi?) What’s your name? If you want to ask this question with respect or at a formal occasion, you can say “请问你叫什么名字？ (Qǐngwèn nǐ jiào shénme míngzi?)
How do you introduce your family in Chinese?
Phrases You’ll Need for a Family Introduction in Chinese
- 他/她是我(的)_____。 (tā shì wǒ [de] _____.)
- 我叫_____。 (wǒ jiào _____.)
- Family Vocabulary.
- An Example Family Introduction to a Chinese Friend.
- Vocabulary to Describe Your Relationship.
- An Example Introduction to a Chinese Friend’s Family.
What does Shu Shu mean in French?
From French chuchoter ‘to whisper ‘.
What does Chu Chu mean?
[ʃuˈʃu] masculine noun. chayote (vegetable) ele fala/está quente pra chuchu (informal) he talks a lot/it’s really hot.
How do you write Yi in Chinese?
a yi: maternal aunt, : ā yí | Definition | Mandarin Chinese Pinyin English Dictionary | Yabla Chinese.