- 1 What is kirei in Japanese?
- 2 What is another word for beautiful in Japanese?
- 3 What is the kanji for pretty?
- 4 What is the cutest Japanese word?
- 5 What is kawaii desu ne?
- 6 What is chotto?
- 7 What are some cute words?
- 8 What is Subarashii?
- 9 What is kawaii Japanese?
- 10 Does kawaii mean pretty?
- 11 Is Japan really pretty?
- 12 What is the Japanese kanji for moon?
- 13 What does Doki Doki mean in English?
- 14 What are some cute kawaii words?
What is kirei in Japanese?
pretty; lovely; beautiful. Learn Japanese vocabulary: 綺麗 【きれい】(kirei). Meaning: pretty; lovely; beautiful.
What is another word for beautiful in Japanese?
“Beautiful” in Japanese is one of my favorite words: 美しい (utsukushii). But it’s an intense word, usually used for nature and not casually thrown around. You can also use 素敵な (suteki na) for “beautiful”, which is more common when talking about a woman’s beauty.
What is the kanji for pretty?
美しい 【うつくしい 】 beautiful, pretty, lovely, sweet, pure (heart, friendship, etc.)
What is the cutest Japanese word?
Cute Japanese Words That Will Make You Smile
- かわいい (kawaii) — Cute. We had to mention this one.
- ときどき (tokidoki) — Sometimes. Repetition is a trait or feature of Japanese words.
- くらくら (kurakura) — Dizzy.
- あたらしい (atarashii) — New.
- にこにこ (nikoniko) — Smile.
- おいしい (oishii) — Delicious.
- もも (momo) — Peach.
- ほし (hoshi) — Star.
What is kawaii desu ne?
Kawaii desu ne means, it’s cute, isn’t it?
What is chotto?
Chotto means ‘a little’. It’s a Japanese word often used when requesting something.
What are some cute words?
What is Subarashii?
Subarashii means splendid; glorious; excellent; or superb.
What is kawaii Japanese?
In Japanese, the word kawaii has a meaning that sits more or less at the juncture of “cute, ” “tiny,” or “lovable.” The cute aesthetic—with its bold, nearly cartoon-like lines and rounded forms—informs a large segment of Japanese popular culture.
Does kawaii mean pretty?
In Japanese, the word kawaii describes something as “ cute,” “adorable,” or “pretty,” usually carrying a connotation of smallness, shyness, and innocence. The literal meaning of the word denotes “lovable” or “pitiable.”
Is Japan really pretty?
Ask anyone who has visited, and they’ll tell you: Japan is easily one of the most stunning places in the world. The country offers a full range of nature and culture, from subtropical beaches to snowy mountains, futuristic skylines to ancient temples.
What is the Japanese kanji for moon?
The “sun” radical 日 (radical 72) appears in so many kanji that one might expect the same of the “moon” radical 月. by Glennis Dolce.
What does Doki Doki mean in English?
“Doki doki” is a Japanese onomatopoeia for a heart beating quickly, usually with anticipation or excitement.
What are some cute kawaii words?
Cute Japanese Words
- かわいい (kawaii) or Cute. This is one you’ve probably heard quite a bit: かわいい.
- きれい (kirei) or Pretty.
- くらくら (kurakura) or Dizzy.
- ときどき (tokidoki) or Sometimes.
- ねこ (neko) or Cat.
- にこにこ (nikoniko) or Smile.
- あたらしい (atarashii) or New.
- たのしい (tanoshi) or Fun.