- 1 What is Phom Rak khun?
- 2 How do you express love in Thai?
- 3 What is Khop khun Kha?
- 4 Can you kiss in Thailand?
- 5 What does Jup Jup mean in Thai?
- 6 What is Medai in Thai?
- 7 How do you say baby in Thai?
- 8 How do you apologize in Thai?
- 9 What does Rao mean in Thai?
- 10 How do you say cute in Thai?
- 11 What does Luk mean in Thai?
- 12 What is mai pen rai in Thai?
- 13 How do you greet someone in Thai?
- 14 What does Kop Khun Krap mean?
What is Phom Rak khun?
phom rak khun. I love you. ( male speaker) ฉันรักคุณ
How do you express love in Thai?
Learn these romantic Thai phrases to win over that special someone in your life.
- You melt my heart.
- /kun tam-hâi jai pŏm lá-laai/
- I have got a crush on you.
- – คุณโดนใจผมมาก
- /kun doan-jai pŏm mâak/
- I can’t stop thinking about you.
What is Khop khun Kha?
3 – Thank You in Thai: Khop Khun kha/khap The Thai word for thank you is khop khun. It is perhaps the most important Thai word to learn. Thais are polite and khop khun is a response that is always appreciated. Women say ‘khop khun kha’, men say ‘khop khun khap’.
Can you kiss in Thailand?
For you these are just souvenirs, for Thais it is their cultural heritage. * It is not polite to express your private affection by hugging and kissing your partener in public places.
What does Jup Jup mean in Thai?
My Wife and I always joop joop. Kiss kiss. “kiss kiss” which in Thai means “I will come close to your neck and give a gentle snif to smell your smell”
What is Medai in Thai?
Medai is an ancient word for Mai lol but they have the same meaning. Sometime we use the word Medai to make the conversation sound a bit more funny. ‘
How do you say baby in Thai?
ตัวเอง /dtua-eeng/ Honestly, there is no exact word to say ‘babe or baby’ in Thai language. The most expression that I can think about is ‘ตัวเอง /dtua-eeng/’ as it is commonly used by young speakers.
How do you apologize in Thai?
If you want to say sorry in the Thai Language, the most common way is saying ขอโทษ (kŏr tôht). You can use kŏr tôht to mean “excuse me”, “sorry”, “apologies”. Keep in mind, that if you are a female add Ka at the end of sentences, and if you are a guy add krap at the end of the sentence.
What does Rao mean in Thai?
 เรา [rao] I think most people understand that ‘เรา [rao]’ means ‘ we’ only, it also means ‘I’ used by both males and females. When to use เรา [rao]: It is mostly used when talking to friends in the same age.
How do you say cute in Thai?
How to Say Someone/Something is Cute in Thai
- น่ารักอะ (naa rak ah) – so cute (the อ่ะ at the end is a particle which adds a slightly stronger feeling)
- น่ารักมาก (naa rak maak) – very cute.
- น่าฮักขนาด (naa rak kha-naad) – very cute (Northern dialect)
What does Luk mean in Thai?
Example use of the word ‘luk’ (child): luk sao: daughter (child young-woman, roughly)
What is mai pen rai in Thai?
“Mai pen rai”, which can be translated as ” never mind ” or ‘It is nothing’ is a very common expression in Thai, the language of Thailand.
How do you greet someone in Thai?
- In both a formal and informal situation, Thai people greet each other with the word ‘sawadee’ followed by ‘kah’ for females and ‘kraap’ (soft r) for males.
- It is normal to refer to someone of a perceived higher status by the title ‘Khun’ (Mr/Ms) followed by their first name.
What does Kop Khun Krap mean?
Kap khun krap/ka: Thank You A polite thank you is a lovely way to leave a restaurant or show appreciation in any place – for this you can say kap khun krap/ka.