- 1 What do Hawaiians call their love?
- 2 How do you say aloha with love?
- 3 How do you say I miss you in Hawaiian?
- 4 What does Aloha Au Ia Oe?
- 5 What is Aloha Nui Loa mean?
- 6 What is the meaning of ohana?
- 7 How do you respond to Aloha?
- 8 What is Aloha Kakou?
- 9 What is a hui hou kakou?
- 10 What does oe mean in Hawaiian?
- 11 How do you say hoe in Hawaiian?
What do Hawaiians call their love?
Aloha (/əˈloʊhɑː/, Hawaiian: [əˈlohə]) is the Hawaiian word for love, affection, peace, compassion and mercy, that is commonly used as a simple greeting but has a deeper cultural and spiritual significance to native Hawaiians, for whom the term is used to define a force that holds together existence.
How do you say aloha with love?
18 Ways to Say I Love You in Hawaiian
- Aloha (Love)
- Aloha kāua (Used as a greeting to one person.
- Aloha kākou (This greeting means the same thing but is addressed to a group.)
- Ko`u aloha (My Love) or Ia iho ke aloha (To my love)
- Ku`u Lei (My beloved)
- Ku`uipo (Sweetheart)
- Kipona aloha (Deep love)
How do you say I miss you in Hawaiian?
I miss you: Haʻo au iā ʻoe.
What does Aloha Au Ia Oe?
Aloha Au Ia ‘oe Means I Love You in Hawaiian.
What is Aloha Nui Loa mean?
Aloha nui loa (“new ee low a”) or ” all my love ” in Hawaiian.
What is the meaning of ohana?
The concept of ‘ohana in Hawai’i is based on something universal: family. For the most part, we all love our children and grandchildren. We love our parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles and siblings.
How do you respond to Aloha?
If someone says “Aloha” to you, say it right back. Mahalo means “thank you.” If someone does you a kindness, don’t be shy about saying, “Mahalo,” to them.
What is Aloha Kakou?
Translation: Hello everyone.
What is a hui hou kakou?
A hui hou kākou ( until we meet again ).
What does oe mean in Hawaiian?
: love to you: welcome: farewell.
How do you say hoe in Hawaiian?
HOE = pronounced ho aee. Paddle! And off you go.