- 1 How do you say I don’t know what to do in Korean?
- 2 What does Murugesso mean in Korean?
- 3 What is Mola Korean?
- 4 What does Eopseo mean?
- 5 What is Naneun in Korean?
- 6 What is Chincha Korean?
- 7 How do you apologize in Korean?
- 8 What does Nan Molla mean?
- 9 How do you say I don’t know?
- 10 Why is 18 a bad word in Korean?
- 11 What is Andwae in English?
- 12 What does shippo mean in Korean?
How do you say I don’t know what to do in Korean?
I don’t know what I should do. Korean Translation: 뭘 해야 할지 모르겠어요.
What does Murugesso mean in Korean?
it means ‘ i dont know ‘
What is Mola Korean?
April 10, 2012. MOLLA (몰라) means ” I don’t know.” This is informal so use this version towards friends and those younger than you.
What does Eopseo mean?
Eopseo(없어) means ‘ don’t have it ‘ or ‘there’s not’. For example: 난 돈이 없어(I don’t have money), 이 동네에는 은행이 없어(There is no bank in this town) See a translation.
What is Naneun in Korean?
난(nan) abbreviated the word 나는(naneun) 나(na) means i/me. 는(neun) is topic marker. 나는 means i’m / i am.
What is Chincha Korean?
Chincha is a typical korean expression translated as really, meaning surprise. Funny face with cool Korean Hangul lettering saying Chincha. Perfect gift for Korea lovers, students of the korean language, teachers, travelers, Korean popmusic fans.
How do you apologize in Korean?
“Apology” and “Apologize” in Korean
- Formal (Please apologize) – 사과하세요. ( sa-gwa-ha-se-yo)
- Polite (Please apologize) – 사과해요. ( sa-gwa-he-yo)
- Casual (Apologize) – 사과해. ( sa-gwa-he)
What does Nan Molla mean?
“Nan molla” means ” I don’t know,” but it’s also used when you’re surprised at something and want to avoid it.
How do you say I don’t know?
English Skills: 7 ways of Saying “I don’t know”
- I have no idea/I haven’t a clue/I haven’t the faintest idea.
- How should I know?/
- Who knows?/
- Your guess is as good as mine.
- Not as far as I know.
- It beats me.
Why is 18 a bad word in Korean?
Unfortunately, if you say this number with even the slightest error in pronunciation, it sounds an awful lot like the F word in Korean (shi-bal / 씨발). It is actually so similar even amongst Koreans, that ’18’ is often used as slang on chat rooms and video games to replace the F word.
What is Andwae in English?
안돼 (andwae) is an objection to an action or a behavior meaning “ no, don’t do that ” or “you can’t do that”, as in you’re not allowed to do something.
What does shippo mean in Korean?
1) bogo-shippo ( I miss you ) 2) kago-shippo (I wanna go) 3) mogo-shippo (I wanna eat) 4) anhjago-shippo (I wanna sit) See a translation.