- 1 How do you say I don’t care in a kind way?
- 2 Is it rude to say IDC?
- 3 Is it rude to say i dont care?
- 4 How do you say I don’t know in a fancy way?
- 5 What’s a word for not caring?
- 6 How do I get I don’t care attitude?
- 7 Why do I say I dont care?
- 8 How do you show someone you don’t care over text?
- 9 What is it called when you show no emotion?
How do you say I don’t care in a kind way?
7 Ways to Say You Do Not Care
- I don’t care. This is the most basic expression.
- I don’t care at all. We use “at all” to emphasize that we do not care.
- I couldn’t care less. This expression shows that we care 0%.
- It doesn’t matter to me.
- So what?
- I don’t give a crap.
- I don’t give a damn.
Is it rude to say IDC?
IDC stands for “I don’t care.” It’s used in text and chat to convey to someone that you don’t care about them, something they said, or the subject of the conversation. When addressed directly toward someone, it’s considered a fairly rude way to respond.
Is it rude to say i dont care?
If we say ‘I don’t care’ in British English, it means we’re apathetic – we’re not interested. I don’t care is often rude in British English. We’d say ‘I don’t mind ‘.
How do you say I don’t know in a fancy way?
English Skills: 7 ways of Saying “I don’t know”
- I have no idea/I haven’t a clue/I haven’t the faintest idea. These expressions are used when you have no information and you cannot guess the answer to a question.
- How should I know?/ Don’t ask me/Search me.
- Who knows?/
- Your guess is as good as mine.
- It beats me.
What’s a word for not caring?
without interest or concern; not caring; apathetic: his indifferent attitude toward the suffering of others. having no bias, prejudice, or preference; impartial; disinterested. neither good nor bad in character or quality; average; routine: an indifferent specimen.
How do I get I don’t care attitude?
good leads to the first (and fundamental) way to handle the “I don’t care” moments:
- Drop the idea of bad and good.
- Develop a daily mindfulness meditation practice during times when you are not feeling depleted.
- Develop a daily physical practice.
- Enlist others in your journey.
- Inquire into the root of the attitude.
Why do I say I dont care?
“I don’t care.” If you find yourself telling someone you don’t care over and over again, it probably means you don’t like them very much. Care equates to effort, and we put effort into people we like. When you like someone — or love someone — it’s fun to make decisions together.
How do you show someone you don’t care over text?
Don’t type a long response, even if the message upsets you. Instead, just type something short and vague because it will make them think you don’t really care. For example, let’s say you receive a long text about how what happened was your fault. Just type, “Ok, whatever.” This will make them think you’re over it.
What is it called when you show no emotion?
having or showing little or no emotion: apathetic behavior. not interested or concerned; indifferent or unresponsive: an apathetic audience.