- 1 How do you say good morning in Hong Kong?
- 2 How do you say hello in Cantonese?
- 3 What is morning Cantonese?
- 4 What can I say instead of good morning?
- 5 What is I love you in Cantonese?
- 6 How do you reply to Ni Hao?
- 7 What is yes Cantonese?
- 8 What is ni hao ma?
- 9 How do I say good morning?
- 10 What does Ni Hao?
- 11 Are you OK in Cantonese?
- 12 How do you say sorry in Cantonese?
- 13 Is Cantonese hard?
How do you say good morning in Hong Kong?
Now in Cantonese, good morning is 早晨(zou2 san4),早 晨(zou2 san4).
How do you say hello in Cantonese?
To say “hello” in Cantonese, you would say néih hóu (nay hoh). This is similar to the Mandarin greeting nǐ hǎo (nee how), which you may be familiar with.
What is morning Cantonese?
Good morning in Cantonese: 早晨[zou2 san4] Good morning in Cantonese is 早晨[zou2 san4]. Good morning。
What can I say instead of good morning?
Good morning to your friends and colleagues
- Hello! How are you?
- Hi! What a lovely morning!
- Hiya! How was your weekend?
- Morning! How’s it going?
- Hey! Long time no see.
- Hi there! What’s up?
- Hi! What’s good?
- Hello! How have you been?
What is I love you in Cantonese?
Ngo5 Oi3 Nei5 (我愛你.) This is the common way to say I love you in Cantonese. Ngo5 Oi3 Nei5 (我愛你。) literally means “I love you” in English.
How do you reply to Ni Hao?
Simple Responses in Chinese Friend: Ni hao ma? (how are you?) You: Wo hen hao! Xie xie. Ni ne? (I am very good, thanks.
What is yes Cantonese?
To say Yes in Cantonese use 係 (hai6). Remember that in the Chinese language, pronunciation is important so make sure to pronounce it right.
What is ni hao ma?
你好! It means ” Hi!”, ” How do you do?”, ” Hello!” It is an everyday greeting and is used at any time, on any occasion and by a person of any social status.
How do I say good morning?
Good Morning Quotes: 60+ Ways to Say Good Morning
- Rise and shine.
- Am I still dreaming or do you really look that amazing in the morning?
- Even though I’m not a morning person, I’m a you person so I enjoy getting up.
- You’re all the sunshine I need.
- Rise and shine, lovely.
- Buenas días señorita.
- Morning greetings, cutie.
What does Ni Hao?
Nihao, Ni Hao, or 你好 (Chinese: 你好; lit. ‘hello’) may refer to: Ni Hao, Kai-Lan, a Canadian/American children’s television show.
Are you OK in Cantonese?
你有冇事? en are you OK?
How do you say sorry in Cantonese?
The two most common Cantonese phrases for saying sorry are 對唔住 (deoi3 m4 zyu6) and 唔好意思 (m4 ho2 ji3 si3). They’re applicable to a wide range of circumstances, so learning how to use them to say sorry in learning Cantonese is vital.
Is Cantonese hard?
Cantonese is a tonal language, which can be hugely challenging for English speakers who are used to speaking with emphasis (“I didn’t eat YOUR sandwich!”) and inflection, rising tones to pose a question. Cantonese can be difficult even for those fluent in other Chinese dialects because of its tonal system.