- 1 What is the Chinese F word?
- 2 What are some curse words in Chinese?
- 3 What is the F word in Japanese?
- 4 How do you say F word in German?
- 5 What is Ta Ma?
- 6 What is a Bendan?
- 7 How do I learn Chinese?
- 8 Is Chibi a bad word?
- 9 What does Konoyaro mean?
- 10 What language has no curse words?
- 11 Is Schweinhund a bad word?
- 12 Is Zut alors rude?
What is the Chinese F word?
“F***” (the verb) can be directly translated into Chinese as 操 (cào), but honestly that’s only for the most extreme of circumstances. A slightly more polite term to use instead is 他妈的 (tā mā de), literally “his mother.”
What are some curse words in Chinese?
Chinese Swear Words – Commonly Used
- 妈的 (mā de) This quite simply means sh!t.
- 他妈的 (tā mā de) In a nutshell this is f*ck*ng sh!t in English!
- 傻屄 (shǎ bī)
- 二百五 (Èr bǎi wǔ)
- 肏 (cào)
- 肏你妈 (cào nǐ mā)
- 贱女人 (jiàn nǚ rén)
- 拍马屁 (pāi mǎ pì)
What is the F word in Japanese?
kutabare. kutabare. Go ahead and die. And that’s how you say the ‘F Word’ in Japanese.
How do you say F word in German?
Ficken means to f*ck, mit jemandem ficken = to f*ck someone etc. Germans use ficken only in a sexual sense.
What is Ta Ma?
“他媽的” (ta ma de) is an interjection that you would use to express discontent at someone (hence the word 他). The interjection is often followed up by sentences. It can be used inline as an adjective, although the meaning/vulgarity of the sentence would be the same as if the person used it as an interjection.
What is a Bendan?
bendan: fool, idiot : bèn dàn | Definition | Mandarin Chinese Pinyin English Dictionary | Yabla Chinese.
How do I learn Chinese?
How to Learn Chinese: My Top 6 Tips
- Listen to Mandarin as Often as Possible.
- Devote Time to Memorizing Characters.
- Recognize Patterns Rather than Rules.
- Read More than You Can Handle.
- Get the Rhythm of the Language to Master the Tones.
- Speak a lot and Don’t Second Guess Yourself.
Is Chibi a bad word?
Chibi is Japanese slang for ” small ” or “short.” It’s usually applied to objects, animals, or people (ie. When chibi is used in manga and anime, it tends to have a positive, kawaii connotation. But in real, human conversation it may not. In fact, most of the time, calling someone chibi is going to hurt their feelings.
What does Konoyaro mean?
Namen ja ne, konoyaro! translates literally as “ Don’t think you can make a fool out of me, you guy! ” But you would be well-advised to stay out of the way of a character saying this. The actual meaning is akin to “Watch it, you prick!” In Japanese, therefore, it might be something like, Fuzakerunjanaizo.
What language has no curse words?
The Choctaw language has no curse words, obscene words etc.
Is Schweinhund a bad word?
‘Schweinhund’ is a German word. “It means ‘pig-dog’. For a German it is extremely offensive.
Is Zut alors rude?
Zut alors or zut! Zut which is more common than the old-fashioned “zut alors” is actually just a very polite way to say merde. It’s like saying “shucks” or “dang” to avoid swearing in front of people you shouldn’t swear in front of.