- 1 What is the kanji for eye?
- 2 What is the meaning of Aiueo?
- 3 What is Abunai in Japanese?
- 4 What is the kanji for white?
- 5 What is the kanji for tree?
- 6 What does Sharingan mean in Japanese?
- 7 What does the name Mimi mean in Japanese?
- 8 What are good Japanese last names?
- 9 What is Sugoi?
- 10 What is Chotto matte?
- 11 What are some cool Japanese words?
- 12 What is the kanji for Blue?
- 13 What is the kanji for day?
What is the kanji for eye?
109. The “Eye” Radical: 目 and 罒 | Joy o’ Kanji.
What is the meaning of Aiueo?
AIUEO – Me (め) – Me (目) – Meaning of Eyes in Japanese.
What is Abunai in Japanese?
The Japanese word abunai means dangerous, risky, and critical. Pronunciation: Click here to listen to the audio file. Japanese characters: 危ない （あぶない）
What is the kanji for white?
106. The “White” Radical: 白 | Joy o’ Kanji.
What is the kanji for tree?
The “Tree” Radical: 木 | Joy o’ Kanji.
What does Sharingan mean in Japanese?
Sharingan is a transliteration of the Japanese 写輪眼, which literally means “ copy wheel eye.” The Sharingan is so named because it directly affects the eyes, causing them to turn red with black, comma-like patterns, called tomoe.
What does the name Mimi mean in Japanese?
Meaning & History Combination of any mi kanji, such as 美 meaning “beauty,” 海 meaning “sea, ocean,” 未, referring to the sign of the Sheep, 実 meaning “seed; fruit,” 夢 meaning “dream,” 光 meaning “light; ray, beam, glow” or 心 meaning ” heart, mind.” They can also be duplicated or marked with the repetition marker 々.
What are good Japanese last names?
Japan’s top 100 most common family names
What is Sugoi?
すごい (Sugoi) is a word that’s typically used when you’re left awestruck out of excitement or feel overwhelmed. This can be for any situation be it good or bad. A similar English expression would go somewhere along the lines of “Oh… Wow”.
What is Chotto matte?
Chotto matte kudasai. / Please wait a moment. [chotto matte kudasai] Use these Japanese words when you want someone to wait for you for a little bit.
What are some cool Japanese words?
12 Beautiful Japanese Words You Have to Know
- Shinrinyoku (森林浴) You know that moment you walk through a forest and all of the natural, green light goes over you?
- Ikigai (生きがい)
- Itadakimasu (いただきます)
- Natsukashii (懐かしい)
- Wabi-Sabi (侘寂)
- Kanbina (甘美な)
- Mono-no-aware (物の哀れ)
- Furusato (ふるさと)
What is the kanji for Blue?
Ao (hiragana: あお; kanji: 青; adjective form aoi (青い)), is a Japanese color word that includes what English-speakers would call blue and green. For example, in Japan, blue skies are described as aozora (青空), and green traffic lights are described as ao-shingō (青信号).
What is the kanji for day?
日 means ‘sun’ or ‘day’