What does episode mean in Spanish?
[ˈepɪsəʊd ] (= event) acontecimiento m. (Television, Radio) capítulo m ⧫ episodio m.
How do you say 3 30 in Spanish?
03:30 h. Son las cuatro y cuarto. Son las cuatro y quince.
What are the 4 words for ours in Spanish?
Spanish translation of ‘ours’
- (referring to singular possession) (el/la) nuestro (nuestra)
- (referring to plural possession) (los/las) nuestros (nuestras)
- this house is ours esta casa es nuestra.
- a friend of ours un amigo nuestro.
- your car is much bigger than ours vuestro coche es mucho más grande que el nuestro.
What is the word drama in Spanish?
[ˈdrɑːmə ] (= dramatic art) teatro m. (= play) obra f dramática ⧫ drama m.
How do you say 2pm in Spanish?
- vote. actually, it depends on which 2 o clock you are referencing. If you simply want to tell some one it is 2:00, then it’s “dos” however the corect version also includes the am or pm version.
- vote. I usually use a pen, but a pencil works as well. Las dos.
- votes. two O’ clock.
What is Sueno?
This week’s Spanish word of the week is sueño NOUN sleep; dream.
What is no’s?
plural of No.: a short form of “numbers”: The same point applies to nos. 6
What is Domingos Spanish?
domingo → Sunday, on.
Where do accent marks go in Spanish?
Spanish accents (tildes) can only be written over the five vowels (a, e, i, o, u), and the accent is written from lower left to upper right: á, é, í, ó, ú. In Spanish, an accent mark over one vowel of some word, indicates that the vowel is stressed.