- 1 Is the word country in French masculine or feminine?
- 2 How do you say country in different languages?
- 3 What is Canada called in French?
- 4 What country is feminine?
- 5 How many countries are in the world?
- 6 Is England masculine or feminine?
- 7 Which country has three name?
- 8 How do you say no in all languages?
- 9 How do you say yes in 10 languages?
- 10 What are the French Colours?
- 11 How do you say your nationality in French?
Is the word country in French masculine or feminine?
But now, you are wondering, how can you know which countries are feminine and which are masculine? As a general rule, countries that end in – e are feminine: la France, l’Angleterre, la Chine, l’Argentine, l’Algérie, la Colombie, la Mauritanie, l’Inde.
How do you say country in different languages?
In other languages country
- Arabic: بَلَد
- Brazilian Portuguese: país.
- Chinese: 国家
- Croatian: zemlja.
- Czech: země
- Danish: land nation.
- Dutch: land natie.
- European Spanish: país.
What is Canada called in French?
Canada is translated in French by Tu habites au Canada, donc tu es Canadien.
What country is feminine?
Countries that are considered feminine cultures are Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, and Costa Rica. According to Hofstede, “Femininity stands for a society in which social gender roles overlap: Both men and women are supposed to be modest, tender, and concerned with the quality of life.”
How many countries are in the world?
There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.
Is England masculine or feminine?
Similarly, Velikobritanija (Great Britain) is feminine, as is Anglija (England), a term often used informally for the whole UK. In contrast, Soedinënnoe korolevstvo (United Kingdom) is grammatically neuter.
Which country has three name?
Bharat, Hindustan, and, of course, India.
How do you say no in all languages?
How to Say No in 23 Different Languages
- Afrikaans: Nee (nee-uh)
- Arabic: لا or La (lah – “a” as in “yacht”)
- Bengali: না or Nā (nah – “a” as in “yacht”)
- Dutch: Nee (nay)
- French: Non (noh)
- German: Nein (nine)
- Greek (modern): Όχι or óchi (oh-hee)
- Hausa: A’a (ah-ah – “a” as in “yacht”)
How do you say yes in 10 languages?
‘Yes’ In 10 Languages
- German — Ja.
- Spanish — Sí
- French — Oui.
- Italian — Si.
- Portuguese — Sim.
- Swedish — Ja.
- Turkish — Evet.
- Polish — Tak.
What are the French Colours?
The most common colors in French
- red – rouge.
- yellow – jaune.
- blue – bleu/bleue.
- green – vert/verte.
- orange – orange.
- white – blanc/blanche.
- black – noir/noire.
- gray – gris/grise.
How do you say your nationality in French?
The French translation for “What is your nationality? (informal)” is Quelle est ta nationalité?.