- 1 How do you say to take classes in French?
- 2 What is the plural of class in French?
- 3 How do you say how many classes do you have in French?
- 4 What is style called in French?
- 5 What is the French word for type?
- 6 What is to in French?
- 7 How do you say here in French class?
- 8 Is Classe feminine French?
- 9 What is French for in?
- 10 What is plural form of class?
- 11 How do you ask what courses are you taking in French?
How do you say to take classes in French?
‘I take a French class = I take a class of French language’ = je suis une classe DE FRANÇAIS. On a side note, people have been pointing out that it should be “je suis un cours de français”, the class being the people, the course the content.
What is the plural of class in French?
Noun. classe f (plural classes)
How do you say how many classes do you have in French?
quels cours suis-tu?
What is style called in French?
style. More French words for style. le style noun. design, flair, stylus, character, pattern. coiffer verb.
What is the French word for type?
type → taper à la machine, dactylographier, taper. type → type. type → type, sorte, genre.
What is to in French?
The French translation for “to” is à.
How do you say here in French class?
The word for ‘here’ in French is ici. This refers to a specific location, as in the sentence, ‘Come here for dinner’: Viens ici pour le dîner.
Is Classe feminine French?
The word classe in French is a feminine noun.
What is French for in?
ThoughtCo Team. Updated July 28, 2019. In French, the prepositions en and dans both mean “in,” and they both express time and location.
What is plural form of class?
1 class /ˈklæs/ Brit /ˈklɑːs/ noun. plural classes.
How do you ask what courses are you taking in French?
What class are you taking? Quel genre de cours tu prends? What class are you in? Quelle classe?