- 1 How do you say hen in German?
- 2 What are some cool German words?
- 3 What does Bo in German mean?
- 4 How do you say hen in different languages?
- 5 How do you say chicken in British?
- 6 What is a correct pronunciation?
- 7 What is the most beautiful German word?
- 8 What is the most German word?
- 9 How do you yell in German?
- 10 What does mot mean in German?
How do you say hen in German?
- female bird (i.e. chicken) hen → Legehenne; Huhn; Henne;
- female bird. hen → Weibchen;
What are some cool German words?
10 beautiful and memorable German words
- Sehnsucht. Amid different definitions, which vary from yearning, desire and/or craving, Sehnsucht is a feeling of longing for something unknown and indefinite.
What does Bo in German mean?
„bo“: interjection huh! selten huh! (
How do you say hen in different languages?
In other languages hen
- American English: hen /ˈhɛn/
- Arabic: دَجَاجَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: galinha.
- Chinese: 母鸡
- Croatian: kokoš
- Czech: slepice.
- Danish: høne.
- Dutch: kip.
How do you say chicken in British?
Below is the UK transcription for ‘chicken’:
- Modern IPA: ʧɪ́kən.
- Traditional IPA: ˈʧɪkən.
- 2 syllables: “CHIK” + “uhn”
What is a correct pronunciation?
Pronunciation is the way in which a word or a language is spoken. This may refer to generally agreed-upon sequences of sounds used in speaking a given word or language in a specific dialect (“correct pronunciation”) or simply the way a particular individual speaks a word or language.
What is the most beautiful German word?
Gemütlichkeit has been named “the most beautiful German word” of 2019, according to a vote of 850 German learners from 46 countries in the magazine “Deutsch Perfekt”. The term roughly translates to comfort, but also coins a unique feeling which also encompasses warmth and coziness.
What is the most German word?
The longest standard German dictionary word is Kraftfahrzeug-Haftpflichtversicherung – meaning motor vehicle liability insurance. But at 36 letters, it’s rather puny. As for English we have a few hypersyllabic words of our own.
How do you yell in German?
15 Heated German Words and Phrases to Use When You’re Mad
- Quatsch! Pronounced like “Kvatch,” this is one of the more commonly used terms when showing your angry side.
- Schleich dich!
- Hau ab!
- Ich bin sauer.
- Ich bin wütend.
- Halt deinen Mund.
- Geh mir aus den Augen!
- Leck mich!
What does mot mean in German?
In Germany it is called Hauptuntersuchung (HU), while in English-speaking countries it is known as the MOT ( Ministry of Transport test ), the National Car Test or the periodic roadworthiness test.