- 1 What Japanese name means ball?
- 2 What are some cool Japanese words?
- 3 What is the prettiest Japanese name?
- 4 What is the rarest Japanese name?
- 5 What is Baka mean in Japanese?
- 6 What does DEKU mean in Japan?
- 7 What is Ara Ara?
- 8 What is a unique girl name?
- 9 What is the Japanese name for Moon?
- 10 What Japanese name means evil?
- 11 What is the rarest Japanese name for a girl?
- 12 What Japanese name means darkness?
What Japanese name means ball?
Mariko can be written using different kanji characters and can mean: 鞠子, “ball, child”
What are some cool Japanese words?
12 Beautiful Japanese Words You Have to Know
- Shinrinyoku (森林浴) You know that moment you walk through a forest and all of the natural, green light goes over you?
- Ikigai (生きがい)
- Itadakimasu (いただきます)
- Natsukashii (懐かしい)
- Wabi-Sabi (侘寂)
- Kanbina (甘美な)
- Mono-no-aware (物の哀れ)
- Furusato (ふるさと)
What is the prettiest Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”.
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What is the rarest Japanese name?
12 Rarest Japanese Names to Add to your Baby List
What is Baka mean in Japanese?
Baka is a Japanese word that means “ crazy,” “foolish,” or downright “stupid.” It can also be used as a noun for “a fool” or “a crazy or stupid person.” Anime and manga fans in the West have adopted the use of baka as a (usually joking) insult.
What does DEKU mean in Japan?
Overall, the word deku is a Japanese word that refers to a wooden doll or puppet. Traditionally, these dolls had no arms or legs. The word deku is also used as a teasing insult in Japanese to refer to a blockhead or dummy. The phrase implies that the person is as useless as a legless, armless wooden doll.
What is Ara Ara?
Ara ara (あら あら) is a Japanese expression that is mainly used by older females and means “ My my”, “Oh dear”, or “Oh me, oh my”.
What is a unique girl name?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What is the Japanese name for Moon?
The Japanese word for moon is 月 (tsuki) and the kanji for it is actually a pictograph of a crescent moon hidden behind the clouds (those two lines). What does Mizuki mean? beautiful moon.
What Japanese name means evil?
Aku meaning “evil”. 46. Akuma meaning “demon”. It is the name of Satan in Japanese.
What is the rarest Japanese name for a girl?
Rare Japanese Girl Names
- Ahma (Japanese origin) means “black rain”.
- Aya (Japanese origin) is a beautiful name meaning “colorful”.
- Bashira (Japanese origin) name meaning “joyful”.
- Chiyo (Japanese origin) means “a thousand generations”.
- Emi (Japanese origin) means “beautiful smile”.
What Japanese name means darkness?
Kuragari (Japanese origin) meaning “darkness”.