- 1 How do I make my iPhone say something when I plug it in?
- 2 How do you make Android say something when I plug it in?
- 3 How do I make Siri swear?
- 4 How do I get my phone to read my text out loud?
- 5 How do I get my android to read my texts aloud?
- 6 How do I get Google to speak my text?
- 7 Can Siri say the F word?
- 8 What happens if u say 17 to Siri?
- 9 What happens if you say 14 to Siri?
- 10 Why does my phone keep making the charging noise?
- 11 How do I turn off the sound when I plug in my Windows 10 charger?
- 12 How do I turn off the sound when I plug my iPhone into the charger?
How do I make my iPhone say something when I plug it in?
How to make Siri talk when plugged in?
- Open the Shortcuts app on the iPhone.
- Find the navigation bar and access the ‘Automation’ tab at the middle of the bottom screen.
- Tap on the ‘Create Personal Automation’ option.
- Find ‘Charger’ in the list of automation and tap on it.
How do you make Android say something when I plug it in?
The TalkBack screen reader speaks text and image content on your screen. On your Android device, you can turn this setting on or off. Option 3: With device settings
- On your device, open Settings.
- Select Accessibility. TalkBack.
- Turn Use TalkBack on or off.
- Select Ok.
How do I make Siri swear?
A funny “Easter egg ” surfaced over the weekend in which you can get Siri to curse. All you have to do is ask your iPhone to define the word “mother.”
How do I get my phone to read my text out loud?
2. Use Android’s Text to Speech Feature
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Text-to-Speech.
- Take a look at the options and change them as you see fit.
- Go back to the main Accessibility screen, tap Select to Speak, and toggle it on.
How do I get my android to read my texts aloud?
To enable this feature:
- Open the Settings app.
- Now select Accessibility from the list.
- Now scroll down to the Screen readers section and select Select to Speak.
- Select Settings.
- Select Read text on images to set the toggle switch to On.
How do I get Google to speak my text?
How to Use Google Text-to-Speech on Android
- Swipe down from the top of the phone, then tap the gear icon to open the Device Settings.
- Tap Accessibility in the Settings menu.
- Tap Select to Speak.
- Tap the Select to Speak toggle switch to turn it on.
Can Siri say the F word?
But one Reddit user has revealed a way to get Apple’s Siri to say the F word. Taking to the r/Apple subreddit, user thatwasabaddecision. When she asks you: “Do you wanna hear the next one?” answer ” yes “. Apple appears to have programmed Siri using the Oxford English dictionary.
What happens if u say 17 to Siri?
According to the Siri user guide, iPhones automatically call the local emergency number no matter what emergency number you say. However, if there isn’t an emergency and you’re just telling Siri “17” — which is the emergency number for a small region in France — you’re wasting a lot of people’s time.
What happens if you say 14 to Siri?
If you access Siri on your iPhone and say any of the numbers mentioned above, this should not immediately dial the police, fire, or ambulance service in your area. For instance, on an iPhone 12 running iOS 14.5, saying the numbers 14 and 03 to Siri prompts a response rather than an automatically-dialed emergency call.
Why does my phone keep making the charging noise?
When the magnetic sheet steel inside a charger is extending itself, it is common for it to create a vibration. This vibration may make a high pitched noise due to the changes in the magnetics. When this happens, there is usually nothing to worry about.
How do I turn off the sound when I plug in my Windows 10 charger?
Windows 8.1/Windows 10: Scroll down to “System Devices”. Click on “+” Right click on “System Speaker”. Select “Disable”
How do I turn off the sound when I plug my iPhone into the charger?
Simply go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics. Scroll to the bottom of the list and turn off System Haptics. That’s it. No more chime or buzz when you plug your iPhone.