- 1 How do you say nice to meet you formally?
- 2 Is it correct to say pleased to meet?
- 3 What do you say after meeting someone for the first time?
- 4 How do you say I love you in a cute way?
- 5 How can I impress my German crush?
- 6 How do you respond to Pleased to meet you?
- 7 What do you say after meeting someone?
- 8 How do you say hi text?
- 9 How do you greet someone for the first time?
- 10 Is it rude to say nice to meet you?
- 11 Why should you not say pleased to meet you?
How do you say nice to meet you formally?
Formal and Informal:
- 1) It’s very nice to meet you.
- 2) Nice to meet you too.
- 3) Lovely to meet you.
- 4) It’s great connecting with you.
- 5) I’ve heard great things about you.
Is it correct to say pleased to meet?
You can say ‘ Pleased to meet you ‘ as a polite way of greeting someone who you are meeting for the first time.
What do you say after meeting someone for the first time?
You should say your name (probably just your first name unless it is a business situation). Again, this relaxes you and the other person because it makes you appear open and it connects the two of you. It doesn’t matter that they may well forget your name later; you made yourself appear open to them.
How do you say I love you in a cute way?
Cute Ways to Say “I Love You”
- I’m crazy about you.
- You’re my dream come true.
- You take my breath away.
- Since you’ve been around I smile a lot more than I used to.
- There is no one I’d rather steal blankets from.
- You’re my partner in crime.
- You look great today and every day.
- I’m jealous of people who get to see you every day.
How can I impress my German crush?
10 Romantic German Phrases to Impress Your Crush
- Ich liebe dich.
- Ich hab’ dich lieb.
- Willst du mein Freund/meine Freundin sein? (Do you want to be my boyfriend/girlfriend?)
- Willst du mit mir gehen? (Do you want to go out with me?)
- Schatz, Liebling, Kuschelbär (pet names)
- Ich bin bis über beide Ohren verliebt.
How do you respond to Pleased to meet you?
You can respond by saying “Nice to meet you too” or Great to meet you too or” Its my pleasure to meet you too”. Just smile and say “Nice to meet you too”, ” The pleasure is all mine ” to show your gratitude.
What do you say after meeting someone?
Here’s the first thing you can say when you meet someone:
- Hello! How are you?
- Hi. It’s nice to meet you.
- How is your day going?
- What do you do?
- Where are you from?
- How do you find the weather? Do you find that it’s very cold?
- Did you have any trouble getting here? How was the journey?
- What’s your role in the company?
How do you say hi text?
Here are some ideas for funny ways to say hi: “Howdy, there!” or “Howdy, gorgeous!” “Hey, hi, hello!” “ Ahoy, matey!
How do you greet someone for the first time?
There are many other options, but here are six of the most common formal ways to say “hello”:
- “Good morning.”
- “Good afternoon.”
- “Good evening.”
- “It’s nice to meet you.”
- “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” (These last two only work when you are meeting someone for the first time.)
- “ Hi!” (
- “ Morning!” (
Is it rude to say nice to meet you?
You tend to use “Nice to meet you” too much. Actually, this common phrase is actually only ever used in one very specific situation — the very first time that you meet someone. There is nothing wrong with saying “Nice to meet you” if and only if it is the very first time that you are meeting someone in person.
Why should you not say pleased to meet you?
The clue is in the mother’s reaction: “You don’t say ‘pleased to meet you’, she scolded. If it had just been a simple error of timing (ie the child said it at the wrong time), then her mother might have intimated as such. But a blanket ‘you don’t say it’, means that it’s just not said at all in polite society.