- 1 What to say instead of how was your day?
- 2 How do you ask how was your day in different ways?
- 3 What to say to how was your day?
- 4 What does it mean if a guy asks you how your day was?
- 5 What’s a deep question to ask a guy?
- 6 What questions should I ask my crush over text?
- 7 How is your day in Mexican?
- 8 How do you say I’m good in different ways?
- 9 How do you ask how are you in formal?
- 10 How reply How are you?
- 11 How are you doing flirty reply?
- 12 How do you respond to I’ve been busy?
What to say instead of how was your day?
Questions to Ask Instead of ‘How Was Your Day? ‘
- What was the best part of your day?
- Did anything surprise you today?
- Did you read/listen to anything interesting today?
- Did you take any photos today?
- How can I make your day easier in five minutes?
- What did you do that was just for you today?
How do you ask how was your day in different ways?
35 Ways to Ask “How Was Your Day?”
- What is something you did today that you’d love to do every day?
- What do you know today that you didn’t know yesterday?
- Tell me something that made you laugh.
- Did anything make you feel frustrated?
- What was the best thing that happened?
- Did you find out anything interesting?
What to say to how was your day?
Or, other replies are~ (How’s your day) ” It’s been great, and yours? ” “It’s been good, yours?” (How’s it going) “I’m well, how about you?” “It’s going great, what about you?” ^ these are all happy/positive replies, but you can also say “I’ve had better days” or “It’s not been great..”
What does it mean if a guy asks you how your day was?
They Ask About Your Day “ If they are interested in you, they’ll be curious about you because they’re trying to figure you out,” Safran said. “If they ask about your day, they want to get more of a feel for what’s going on in your life.”
What’s a deep question to ask a guy?
Deep Questions to Ask a Guy
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
- What are you most thankful for?
- Which parent are you closer to and why?
- What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
- What’s on your bucket list this year?
- How would you describe your best friend?
What questions should I ask my crush over text?
Here are some questions to ask your crush while texting to find out whether you two have the chemistry to make your connection last:
- When Was The Last Time You Cried?
- What Were You Like When You Were A Kid?
- What’s The Weirdest Pet You Would Like To Have?
- What’s Your Biggest Deal-Breaker On A Date?
How is your day in Mexican?
Como estuvo tu día? / Como te fue hoy?
How do you say I’m good in different ways?
10 expressions to Use In Speaking And Writing:
- I’m fine thank you.
- I feel great / marvellous / fine.
- Couldn’t be better.
- Fit as a fiddle.
- Very well, thanks.
- Not bad.
How do you ask how are you in formal?
It is better to express interest in the person’s well-being by starting with one of the following statements:
- I hope all is well.
- I hope all is well with you.
- I hope this message finds you well.
- I hope things are going well for you.
How reply How are you?
How to answer “How are you?”
- I’m good. — You can shorten this to “good” if you’re feeling relaxed. Or lazy.
- Pretty good — This was actually the catchphrase of a popular American comedian. You can hear him say it in this clip. A lot.
- I’m well. — Like with “I’m good,” you can shorten this to “well.”
How are you doing flirty reply?
Here are 11 ways how to respond to what are you doing when your crush/partner asks:
- 01“I’m just here thinking about you.”
- 02“Not you, unfortunately.”
- 03 “Watching [insert TV show/movie].
- 04“Trying to figure out when you’re finally going to ask me out.”
- 05 “Just playing with [insert pet name and picture].
How do you respond to I’ve been busy?
If you are busy, say “Yes”. I’m a guy who always finds time for others and answers like you. “Yes, quite busy, but I’d be more than happy to help. The question “Are you busy” in English means “Are you available to talk to me at the moment, or are you too busy to talk to me?”