- 1 How do you connect Discord to say you are playing a game?
- 2 What is game overlay in Discord?
- 3 How do you show what game you’re playing on Discord Mobile 2020?
- 4 Does Discord show what game you’re offline?
- 5 Does Discord mobile show what you are doing?
- 6 How do I create my own Discord activity?
- 7 How old is Discord app?
- 8 Why does Discord game activity not work?
- 9 Why can’t I see overlay in Discord?
- 10 What is game overlay?
- 11 Does Discord overlay decrease FPS?
How do you connect Discord to say you are playing a game?
Open Discord > Click on User Settings that are located at the bottom left. Head over to Game Activity Tab > Enable “Display currently running game as a status message.” Once you add a game and start playing that. Discord will automatically show you are playing that specific game.
What is game overlay in Discord?
The overlay in Discord is a graphical layer that can be added to some games that enables you to interact on Discord while playing. If you use a single monitor and still want to follow chat topics, see incoming calls or notifications, the Discord overlay makes it happen.
How do you show what game you’re playing on Discord Mobile 2020?
The feature simply lets the app detect what Android game you’re playing, then gives you the option of displaying the game as a status message. To activate the Game Detection Service, you’ll need to visit User Settings > Games.
Does Discord show what game you’re offline?
Does discord show what you’re doing offline? Thank you! It will show you as offline and will not show your playing status, even if it is visible to yourself.
Does Discord mobile show what you are doing?
The Discord app for Android now lets you see what your friends are playing. Your currently played Android game will also be displayed as a status message.
How do I create my own Discord activity?
Setting a Custom Status
- Click on your profile picture at the bottom left of your app, then click Set a custom status.
- Click on the emoji to add an emoji to your custom status.
- Type your custom status, then click the Clear After menu to choose a time frame.
How old is Discord app?
Discord was publicly released in May 2015 under the domain name discordapp.com.
Why does Discord game activity not work?
Enable the game activity status You can solve this problem easily. First, open the Discord app, and go to the setting option and click on it. After clicking go to the game activity and click on it. After clicking various options will appear, enable the game activity status if it is disabled.
Why can’t I see overlay in Discord?
Fix 1: Check if you enabled in-game overlay in Discord 1) Click the gear button to open User Settings. 2) On the left panel, click Overlay. Make sure you turned on the toggle next to Enable in-game overlay.
What is game overlay?
Game Overlay Pro is a software that lets you add custom made or premade overlays to any Directx game. Create your own overlays using texts,images,videos,web pages. These items are fully configurable and lets you design custom overlays. Use fps overlays and track the game performance.
Does Discord overlay decrease FPS?
Facing massive FPS drops, thanks to the discord overlay. Whenever i close the discord overlay, my FPS drops heavily, from about 100 to 40, or even 20.