- 1 How do you reply to thank you in Vietnamese?
- 2 How do you say thank you politely?
- 3 How do you say thank someone?
- 4 How do you say thank you in three words?
- 5 How do Vietnamese answer the phone?
- 6 How do you express gratitude in writing?
- 7 How do you express gratitude?
- 8 How do you express gratitude in words?
- 9 Is it OK to say thank you all?
- 10 How do you write a thank you message?
- 11 What to write in a heartfelt thank you note?
- 12 How do you say thank you in unique way?
- 13 How do you say thank you in a fun way?
- 14 Can I say many thanks in email?
How do you reply to thank you in Vietnamese?
‘ Không có gì! ‘ is the common way to respond when someone thanks you in Vietnamese.
How do you say thank you politely?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you say thank someone?
Personal thank you
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I’m grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
- I am so thankful for you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.
How do you say thank you in three words?
Say Thank You in English — Formal Situations
- I’m so grateful for… / I’m so thankful for… / Many thanks for…
- I truly appreciate… / Thank you ever so much for… / It’s so kind of you to…
- Thank you for going through the trouble to… / Thank you for taking the time to…
How do Vietnamese answer the phone?
“Hello” (on the phone) in Vietnamese – Á-lô When you answer the phone in Vietnamese, you don’t say chào but á-lô, just like how in Portuguese you say alô and in French you say allô, all of which are of course derived originally from the English “hello”?
How do you express gratitude in writing?
With an intonation that’s thoughtful and deliberate, you can say:
- I cannot thank you enough.
- Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
- I am more grateful to you than you’ll ever know.
- I’m eternally grateful.
- You have my deepest thanks.
- I’ll never forget your support and kindness.
How do you express gratitude?
When expressing gratitude in an email, it’s important to let someone know why you are thankful. Highlighting the specific action or task someone completed and how it benefited you can help to clarify your gratitude and truly show someone that you noticed what they did and that you care.
How do you express gratitude in words?
You can put extra stress or emphasis on the words that express these feelings of gratitude, such as “thanks,” “thank,” “appreciate,” “thankful,” and “ grateful.”
Is it OK to say thank you all?
“Thank you all” is correct because the “I” is implied. The verb “to thank” is correctly conjugated as “thank” for the subject “I.” Correct as is! The word “you”, in English, can be singular or plural.
How do you write a thank you message?
How To Say Thank You: Thank You Note Wording
- Thank you so much for…
- Thanks a million…
- I want to sincerely thank you for…
- I appreciate that you…
- Thanks it made my day when…
- I can’t get over how thankful I am for…
- I wanted to give my many thanks for…
What to write in a heartfelt thank you note?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
How do you say thank you in unique way?
Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this.
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you.
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing!
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table.
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million.
- 7 Many thanks.
How do you say thank you in a fun way?
Funny & Sarcastic Ways to Say Thank You
- I don’t understand people who say, “I don’t know how to thank you!” Like they’ve never heard of money.
- Thank you for being my unpaid therapist.
- I’m doing the happy dance.
- Today I am wearing the smile that you left me with the other day.
- You made me smile from ear to ear.
Can I say many thanks in email?
Yes, many thanks is perfectly proper, grammatical, standard English. It is appropriate to use wherever “thanks” (as opposed to “thank you”) would be acceptable.