- 1 What’s a word for small dick?
- 2 What does it mean to call someone a Pito?
- 3 What is small boy in Spanish?
- 4 What does Weenis mean?
- 5 Is Pito a bad word?
- 6 How do you say weenie in Spanish?
- 7 What does Pito mean in French?
- 8 How do you spell little boy?
- 9 How do you say boy in Italian?
- 10 How do you say little girl and little boy in Spanish?
- 11 What is inside of elbow called?
- 12 What do you call the elbow pit?
- 13 What is an elbow called?
What’s a word for small dick?
Microphallus: An abnormally small penis. Also called micropenis.
What does it mean to call someone a Pito?
noun. loud alarm, especially on a motor vehicle.
What is small boy in Spanish?
noun. a diminutive male child. little boy → niño; chiquito; chiquitin.
What does Weenis mean?
Weenus (or weenis or wenis) is a slang word for the excess or loose skin at the joint of one’s elbow, which is technically referred to as olecranal skin.
Is Pito a bad word?
From the classic “pito” or “pirulín” (a cone-shaped lollipop), which are innocent and even used by children, you can go all the way to the most vulgar ways as “pija”, “verga” (lit.
How do you say weenie in Spanish?
Translate weenie from English to Spanish
- Wiktionary: weenie → pringado, pringada.
- Synonyms for “weenie”: frank; frankfurter; hotdog; hot dog; dog; wiener; wienerwurst; sausage.
What does Pito mean in French?
Examples and translations in context Also in the European names this colour is recalled.In English, Green Woodpecker; in French, Pic vert; in Spanish, Pito real; in German Grünspecht; in Portuguese, Pica pau verde and in Italian, Picchio verde.
How do you spell little boy?
- 1A boy of relatively short stature, especially a male child not yet approaching puberty but typically above infancy. See note at. small boy..
- 2A young son.
How do you say boy in Italian?
Italian translation of ‘boy’
- (small) bambino.
- (son) figlio.
- (servant) servo.
- a boy of fifteen un ragazzo di quindici anni.
- a boy of seven un bambino di sette anni.
- they have two boys and a girl hanno due maschi e una femmina.
- she had a boy ha avuto un maschio.
- a baby boy un maschietto.
How do you say little girl and little boy in Spanish?
Key Takeaways. Niño or niña, muchacho or muchacha, and chico or chica are the most common words used in Spanish to refer to children. In traditional Spanish, masculine plural forms such as niños are used to refer to groups of children that include boys and girls.
What is inside of elbow called?
The outer bony prominence of the elbow is the lateral epicondyle, a part of the humerus bone. Tendons attached to this area can be injured, causing inflammation or tendonitis (lateral epicondylitis, or tennis elbow). The inner portion of the elbow is a bony prominence called the medial epicondyle of the humerus.
What do you call the elbow pit?
Anatomical terminology The cubital fossa, chelidon, or elbow pit is the triangular area on the anterior view of the elbow of a human or other hominid animal. It lies anteriorly to the elbow (Latin cubitus) when in standard anatomical position.
What is an elbow called?
Elbow, tip of the: The bony tip of the elbow is called the olecranon. It is formed by the near end of the ulna, one of the two long bones in the forearm (the other is the radius). The olecranon is also called the olecranon process of the ulna.