- 1 What can I say instead of safe travels?
- 2 Is it polite to say Safe travels?
- 3 How do you say best wishes in Spanish?
- 4 How do you wish someone good health in Spanish?
- 5 How do you wish someone safe travels?
- 6 What do you say when someone says Safe travels?
- 7 What is a synonym for good trip?
- 8 Can you say travels?
- 9 How do you say drive safe?
- 10 How do you wish someone well in Spanish?
- 11 How do you wish in Spanish?
- 12 What are the best wishes?
- 13 How do you say in Spanish I wish you?
- 14 How do you say good luck and wishes in Spanish?
What can I say instead of safe travels?
Creative ways to say have a safe flight
- Wishing you a relaxing time in the sky.
- Wishing you a safe and joyful journey ahead.
- Enjoy the trip!
- Enjoy the trip! See you next fall!
- Have a blast and don’t enjoy it too much!
- Looking forward to hearing about your trip!
- I hope you have smooth skies!
- Bon Voyage!
Is it polite to say Safe travels?
When you want to wish someone to have a journey that is completed without a problem you can say “Safe Travels”. Safe travel is ok but not commonly used. Correct Ways to wish someone a safe journey: Have a nice trip.
How do you say best wishes in Spanish?
saludo de felicitación; enhorabuena; bendiciones.
How do you wish someone good health in Spanish?
I wish you good health and happiness. Adiós, por ahora, amigos. Les deseo buena salud y felicidad.
How do you wish someone safe travels?
Generic Safe Journey Quotes
- Bon Voyage and get there safe!
- Safe Travels!
- Enjoy the journey!
- The road ahead may be long and winding but you’ll make it there safe and sound.
- Wishing you a safe journey and a relaxing vacation when you arrive!
- May your journey be free from stress and bring you home safely.
What do you say when someone says Safe travels?
So, the more correct form is “ Drive safely! ” or “Travel safely!” Another way to express this is “Safe travels!” or “Have a safe trip!”
What is a synonym for good trip?
have a nice trip > synonyms » safe journey exp. »bon voyage exp. »pleasant journey exp. »good trip exp.
Can you say travels?
Both are correct. Either Travel or Travels can be an appropriate name for a collection of your trip memorabilia. The noun travel has more than one meaning.
How do you say drive safe?
“Drive safely” is the formally correct phrase. Saying “drive safe” sounds casual and informal; however, many people do it. This is because, in general, people sometimes use the adjective form as an adverb (usually this means not adding -ly) in casual speech.
How do you wish someone well in Spanish?
¡Que tengas un buen día! It is perhaps the most common way you’ll hear native speakers express this sentiment in Spanish.
How do you wish in Spanish?
May all your wishes come true! ¡Felicidades! Congratulations! May you enjoy many more years!
What are the best wishes?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns!
- You made every day in this place so much brighter.
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are.
- Wishing you all the best!
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor.
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
How do you say in Spanish I wish you?
– ¡Ya quisiera! You wish! – ¡Ya quisieras! In this case wish wouldn’t translate as espero, but more like desear or querer.
How do you say good luck and wishes in Spanish?
¡Mis mejores deseos! Good luck. My very best wishes. Le deseo buena suerte.