- 1 How do you say my love in Korean?
- 2 What does Nae Sarang mean?
- 3 How do you say I love you in Korean in a cute way?
- 4 How do you express love in Korean?
- 5 Can I call my boyfriend oppa?
- 6 How can I call my boyfriend?
- 7 What do couples call each other?
- 8 What is Aejeong?
- 9 What does Hamnida mean?
- 10 What is Aniyo?
- 11 What is Kyeopta?
- 12 What is Borahae Korean?
- 13 What does Joahaeyo mean?
How do you say my love in Korean?
Nae sarang – “My love”
What does Nae Sarang mean?
2. Nae sarang (내 사랑) – “ My Love ” This term of endearment can directly be translated as “my love.” It is similar to 자기야 (jagiya) with how couples use it.
How do you say I love you in Korean in a cute way?
사랑행 = Extra cute way of saying I love you. Some people like to add this ending to sound more cute. It is a form of aegyo. 좋아해요 = I like you.
How do you express love in Korean?
Korean Love Phrases & Romantic Words For Dating & Relationships
- I miss you – 보고 싶어 (bogo sipeo)
- I like you – 좋아해 (joahae)
- I like you a lot – 많이 좋아해 (mani joahae)
- I want to see you – 만나고 싶어 (mannago sipeo)
- I love you – 사랑해 (saranghae)
- I love you too – 나도 사랑해 (nado saranghae)
Can I call my boyfriend oppa?
The term actually means older brother (of a female). But it’s also used to refer to a friend who’s older than you. In Korean culture, society looks with favor on romantic relationships where the male is a bit older than the female. And that’s why you have loads of women who are calling their boyfriends “oppa.”
How can I call my boyfriend?
75 Cute Names to Call Your Boyfriend
- Stud Muffin.
- Boo Bear.
- Mister Man.
What do couples call each other?
15 Sweet and Quirky Nicknames for Your Partner
- Babe. You can’t go wrong with this staple, adored by both wives and hubbies alike.
- Baby. “Baby” is another go-to nickname that will stick even after you have kids.
- Honey Bunny.
What is Aejeong?
Ae-jung, also spelled Ae-jeong, is a Korean feminine given name. It is homophonous with the Sino-Korean word for “love” (애정; 愛情). However it may also be written other ways, with different hanja for each syllable of the name.
What does Hamnida mean?
In an informal context, Mian hamnida ( I’m sorry ) is just fine. 죄송합니다.
What is Aniyo?
”Aniyo” or the informal shortened version “ani” are the most used and common ways of saying no in Korean. If you just want one way to say no in Korean you would be just fine using this one. ”Aniya” is an informal way of saying no and should be only used with someone younger than you or your close friends.
What is Kyeopta?
“Kyeopta” (originally pronounced “gwiyeopda”) means “ that’s cute,” and “bogoshipo” (“bogosipeo”) means “I miss you.” The words are often reflections of a specific facet of Korean culture that cannot be easily translated into English. Content relating to the terms abounds online.
What is Borahae Korean?
Borahae is a korean term for the saying” I PURPLE YOu “, a term saying by Kim Taehyung, a group of a popular group, BTS. That saying is also meant that he will love you till the very end. Since the color purple is at the very end of a rainbow.
What does Joahaeyo mean?
You don’ t need to say “I” or “you”, you can just say 좋아해요 (joahaeyo).