- 1 How do you say his name is in French?
- 2 What is another way to say my name is in French?
- 3 How do you say hello my name is in French?
- 4 How do you say tell me your name in French?
- 5 How do you say her name is in French?
- 6 What are all the numbers in French?
- 7 Can I say je suis name?
- 8 What is your name in French to a friend?
- 9 What’s your last name in French?
How do you say his name is in French?
What is another way to say my name is in French?
Use the basic je m’appelle (zhuh mah-pehl) in most situations. This is the standard way to say “my name is” in French, and is appropriate in any occasion. The verb appeller means “to call,” so the phrase literally means “I call myself.” For example, you might say “Bonjour!
How do you say hello my name is in French?
1) The most common way The usual way to say “hi, my name is…” in French is “ Bonjour, je m’appelle”.
How do you say tell me your name in French?
The French translation for “Tell me your name.” is Dites-moi votre nom..
How do you say her name is in French?
Answer and Explanation: The question ‘What is her name?’ is translated as Comment elle s’appelle? (pronounced: koh-MAHN ehl sah-PEHL).
What are all the numbers in French?
Numbers 1-10 in French
Can I say je suis name?
Introducing yourself Introduce yourself. The two most common ways to introduce yourself are to say Je m’appelle Name (My name is Name) or Je suis Name (I’m Name). Since you are meeting the person for the first time, you should use the formal form of you.
What is your name in French to a friend?
To ask someone their name, a stranger or someone older than you, ask, “Comment vous appelez-vous?”. When asking someone your own age, it’s “Comment tu t’appelles?” To answer, say ” Je m’appelle ” + Your Name. Example: “Je m’appelle David.”
What’s your last name in French?
What is your surname? Quel est votre nom de famille? What is your surname? Son nom de famille?