- 1 How do you wish someone Happy Birthday in French?
- 2 Does Bonne fete mean happy birthday?
- 3 What do you mean by Bon anniversaire?
- 4 How do you say happy birthday and best wishes in French?
- 5 What can I say instead of happy birthday?
- 6 How do you reply to Bonne fete?
- 7 How do you say Happy birthday in French to a female?
- 8 How do you say best wishes in French?
- 9 What is Mon Cheri?
- 10 What is mon ami?
- 11 What is merci beaucoup?
- 12 What is your name in French?
How do you wish someone Happy Birthday in French?
The most traditional way of saying “happy birthday” in French is “ joyeux anniversaire “.
Does Bonne fete mean happy birthday?
Happy birthday! Good holiday! Usage notes: Bonne fête traditionally means “happy (name) day,” in reference to Saint’s days, also known as Feast days. For example, Saint Laura’s feast day is 19 October, so on that day someone might say bonne fête to me.
What do you mean by Bon anniversaire?
many happy returns (of the day) an expression of good wishes said to a person on his birthday. 5
How do you say happy birthday and best wishes in French?
The Standard Ways to Say “Happy Birthday” in French
- Joyeux anniversaire! Happy Birthday!
- Bon anniversaire! Happy Birthday!
- Passe(z) un bon anniversaire. Have a good birthday.
- Passe(z) une merveilleuse journée. Have a wonderful day.
- Meilleurs vœux. Best wishes.
- Quel âge as-tu?
- Quel âge avez-vous?
What can I say instead of happy birthday?
Other Ways to Say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- Have a fabulous birthday!
- May all your wishes come true!
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- Have a great one!
- Have a good one!
- I hope you have a fantastic day and a fantastic year to come.
How do you reply to Bonne fete?
Vous aussi is the simplest answer.
How do you say Happy birthday in French to a female?
Joyeux anniversaire or bon anniversaire are the standard ways to wish someone happy birthday in French.
How do you say best wishes in French?
Meilleurs Voeux! Best wishes! Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!
What is Mon Cheri?
Mon chéri means “ my dear” or “sweetheart” in French. It’s an adorable term of endearment for a male person someone is fond of, romantically or platonically.
What is mon ami?
Translation of “mon ami” in English. Noun. Adverb. my friend. my buddy.
What is merci beaucoup?
: thank you very much.
What is your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “ Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”