- 1 What is kakoi in Japanese?
- 2 How do you say Japanese boy in Japanese?
- 3 How do you compliment someone in Japanese?
- 4 What is Kimochi?
- 5 What is kawaii desu ne?
- 6 What does Chan mean?
- 7 What does Oi mean in Japanese?
- 8 What is Onna in Japanese?
- 9 What is Sugoi?
- 10 What is Subarashii?
- 11 What is Otokomae in Japanese?
- 12 What are some cute words?
- 13 How do you compliment a guy?
What is kakoi in Japanese?
格好（かっこう）- Read as Kakkou 2. いい – Read as Ii. The former refers to the “Appearance” of someone or something whereas the latter is an adjective used to describe something as “Good”. When put together, these 2 words form Kakkoii, of which would be used to describe someone or something as “Good Looking” or “Cool ”.
How do you say Japanese boy in Japanese?
The word for boy is otoko no ko. The word for girl is onna no ko. Ko is the word for child or infant and its’ kanji looks like this – 子. In kanji the word for boy is 男 の 子 – otoko no ko.
How do you compliment someone in Japanese?
How to compliment in Japanese
- 素敵 [Suteki] – Fantastic! Beautiful!
- かっこいい [Kakkoii] – Cool!
- かわいい [Kawaii] – Cute!
- すばらしい [Subarashii] – Wonderful!
- 上手 [Jouzu] – You’re good at this!
- 優しい [Yasashii] – You’re so kind!
- 頑張っているね [Ganbatteirune] – You sure are working hard!
- 美味しい [Oishii] – Yummy!
What is Kimochi?
What is the meaning of kimochi in Japanese? Kimochi is a “feeling.” This type of feeling is usually one brought on by some stimulation and is something of a non-persisting state of feeling. Kimochii (with a long -ii sound) means “good feeling.”
What is kawaii desu ne?
Kawaii desu ne means, it’s cute, isn’t it?
What does Chan mean?
Chan (ちゃん) expresses that the speaker finds a person endearing. In general, -chan is used for young children, close friends, babies, grandparents and sometimes female adolescents. It may also be used towards cute animals, lovers, or a youthful woman. Chan is not usually used for strangers or people one has just met.
What does Oi mean in Japanese?
Oi – オイ – This is a highly informal way in the Japanese culture to get someone’s attention. A lot like the English version of, “ Hey! ” – But even less polite.
What is Onna in Japanese?
Onna (女) Formed by three simple lines, the kanji for “woman,” according to Japanese dictionaries, is said to have evolved from the traditional female posture of kneeling with hands folded, the ultimate feminine pose still practiced today mostly at ryokan (Japanese inns).
What is Sugoi?
すごい (Sugoi) is a word that’s typically used when you’re left awestruck out of excitement or feel overwhelmed. This can be for any situation be it good or bad. A similar English expression would go somewhere along the lines of “Oh… Wow”.
What is Subarashii?
Subarashii means splendid; glorious; excellent; or superb.
What is Otokomae in Japanese?
English translation: handsome/good-looking.
What are some cute words?
How do you compliment a guy?
115 Compliments for Men
- You are so handsome.
- You have a great sense of style.
- I love to watch you move.
- Just looking at you makes me smile.
- When I look into your eyes, I see intelligence, humor, and kindness.
- You smell fantastic.
- Your smile is my favorite thing.
- Don’t rush to shave on my account.