- 1 How do you say awesome in German slang?
- 2 What are some cool German words?
- 3 What is your name in German?
- 4 What is I am doing well in German?
- 5 What is the most beautiful German word?
- 6 What is the most German word?
- 7 How do you yell in German?
- 8 What do you call your boyfriend in German?
- 9 How do you compliment a guy in German?
How do you say awesome in German slang?
#8 Hammer. In English, we often say something is “amazing” or “awesome.” The German equivalent is Hammer, which is also a tool when used as a noun. The expression Hammer geil can be used to say how outstanding something is. Example: Der Film war der Hammer.
What are some cool German words?
10 beautiful and memorable German words
- Sehnsucht. Amid different definitions, which vary from yearning, desire and/or craving, Sehnsucht is a feeling of longing for something unknown and indefinite.
What is your name in German?
If you want to say “What is your name?” in German, you would either say, “ Wie heißen sie? ” (formal) or “Wie heißt du?” (informal).
What is I am doing well in German?
Mir geht’s gut (or Mir gehts gut if you prefer) means “I’m fine; I’m doing well”.
What is the most beautiful German word?
Gemütlichkeit has been named “the most beautiful German word” of 2019, according to a vote of 850 German learners from 46 countries in the magazine “Deutsch Perfekt”. The term roughly translates to comfort, but also coins a unique feeling which also encompasses warmth and coziness.
What is the most German word?
The longest standard German dictionary word is Kraftfahrzeug-Haftpflichtversicherung – meaning motor vehicle liability insurance. But at 36 letters, it’s rather puny. As for English we have a few hypersyllabic words of our own.
How do you yell in German?
15 Heated German Words and Phrases to Use When You’re Mad
- Quatsch! Pronounced like “Kvatch,” this is one of the more commonly used terms when showing your angry side.
- Schleich dich!
- Hau ab!
- Ich bin sauer.
- Ich bin wütend.
- Halt deinen Mund.
- Geh mir aus den Augen!
- Leck mich!
What do you call your boyfriend in German?
Schatz (treasure) You don’t have to go to the end of the rainbow to find it, because “Schatz” is by far the most common German term of endearment. It’s popular among lovers and old married couples, but also used for children.
How do you compliment a guy in German?
Top 10 German Compliments
- ‘Du siehst heute toll aus’ is a unisex statement that means you look fantastic today.
- ‘Du bist sehr schön’ means you’re so beautiful.
- ‘Du siehst umwerfend aus!
- ‘Gelb steht dir’ means ‘yellow just suits you well.
- ‘Deine Frisur gefällt mir’ means ‘I just love your hairstyle.