- 1 Do you say excellent in Italian?
- 2 What is Bellissimo?
- 3 How do you use Brava in Italian?
- 4 What does Molto Bene?
- 5 What is super in Italian?
- 6 What are some Italian phrases?
- 7 What’s the meaning of Ciao?
- 8 How do you say cheers in Italian drink?
- 9 What do you say about delicious food?
- 10 How do you praise someone in Italian?
- 11 What is Italian for no?
- 12 How do you address a single woman in Italian?
Do you say excellent in Italian?
How to say “Excellent” in Italian ( Eccellente )
What is Bellissimo?
New Word Suggestion. [Italian} meaning: Very Beautiful. Submitted By: DavedWachsman2 – 18/06/2013.
How do you use Brava in Italian?
Bravo is the masculine singular form, brava is the feminine singular, bravi is the masculine plural and brave is the feminine plural. A common practice is to add the absolute superlative -issimo/a/i/e to the end of bravo to mean very good job / very well done.
What does Molto Bene?
very well. More meanings for molto bene. very fine. molto bene. very good.
What is super in Italian?
Italian Translation. super. More Italian words for super. eccellente adjective. excellent, superb, fine, choice, crack.
What are some Italian phrases?
Basic Italian Phrases
- Buongiorno (Good morning)
- Buona sera (Good evening)
- Buona notte (Good night)
- Ciao (Hi / Hello / Bye)
- Come stai? (How are you?)
- Sto bene. ( I am fine)
- Scusi / Scusa (Excuse me [formal / informal])
- Mi dispiace (I am sorry)
What’s the meaning of Ciao?
Ciao (/ˈtʃaʊ/; Italian pronunciation: [ˈtʃaːo]) is an informal salutation in the Italian language that is used for both “hello” and “goodbye”. Its dual meaning of “hello” and “goodbye” makes it similar to shalom in Hebrew, salaam in Arabic, annyeong in Korean, aloha in Hawaiian, and chào in Vietnamese.
How do you say cheers in Italian drink?
The most popular way of saying cheers in Italian is ‘ cin cin! ‘ (pronounced as ‘chin chin’) but of course, it’s not the only one. We can also say ‘salute! ‘, which literally means “health” and it makes sense since we’re wishing good health.
What do you say about delicious food?
How’s It Taste?
- Tastes great! Eating something delicious right now?
- Really good! Here’s something else you could say instead of delicious.
- Wow, [this food] is amazing!
- This [food] is too [flavor] for me/for my taste.
- It could use a little more/less…
How do you praise someone in Italian?
First of all, let’s remember that the two most basic Italian compliments are bello/a (“beautiful,” “nice” ) and bravo/a (“good,” “able” ).
- Ciao bella! Complimenting Someone’s Look.
- Che buono!
- Come stai bene!
- Che bel sorriso!
- Sembri più giovane!
What is Italian for no?
The Italian words for Yes is Sì, and the Italian word for No is No! Find out how to pronounce them in this free Italian lesson.
How do you address a single woman in Italian?
In Italian we generally use the general term Signora (pl. Signore) when addressing to a woman. This avoid confusion using the mentioned term “Signorina”. In the past this word was used to adress to a young unmarried woman.