- 1 What language is the word Czechoslovakia?
- 2 What is the meaning of Czechoslovakia?
- 3 What is the most difficult word to pronounce?
- 4 What is a correct pronunciation?
- 5 How difficult is Czech language?
- 6 Is Czech a Slavic language?
- 7 What is the most longest word?
- 8 What is meant by appeasement?
- 9 What is the main religion in Czechoslovakia?
- 10 What does the term rearmament mean?
- 11 What word takes 3 hours to say?
- 12 What are the 5 longest words?
- 13 What is the craziest word?
What language is the word Czechoslovakia?
Czech name: Československo. See also Czech Republic, Slovakia.
What is the meaning of Czechoslovakia?
Definitions of Czechoslovakia. a former republic in central Europe; divided into Czech Republic and Slovakia in 1993. example of: geographic area, geographic region, geographical area, geographical region. a demarcated area of the Earth.
What is the most difficult word to pronounce?
The Most Difficult English Word To Pronounce
What is a correct pronunciation?
Pronunciation is the way in which a word or a language is spoken. This may refer to generally agreed-upon sequences of sounds used in speaking a given word or language in a specific dialect (“correct pronunciation”) or simply the way a particular individual speaks a word or language.
How difficult is Czech language?
However, this shouldn’t discourage you from learning it; it is actually not much harder to understand Czech passively than, say, German, and it is also not much harder to make yourself understood, but mastering the language (being able to speak it fluently without a large number of grammatical mistakes) is very hard
Is Czech a Slavic language?
Key to these peoples and cultures are the Slavic languages: Russian, Ukrainian, and Belorussian to the east; Polish, Czech, and Slovak to the west; and Slovenian, Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian, Macedonian, and Bulgarian to the south.
What is the most longest word?
Major dictionaries The longest word in any of the major English language dictionaries is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, a word that refers to a lung disease contracted from the inhalation of very fine silica particles, specifically from a volcano; medically, it is the same as silicosis.
What is meant by appeasement?
Appeasement, Foreign policy of pacifying an aggrieved country through negotiation in order to prevent war. The prime example is Britain’s policy toward Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany in the 1930s.
What is the main religion in Czechoslovakia?
In a survey conducted in 1991 by the Times Mirror Center for the People & Press, Pew Research Center’s predecessor organization, 44% of Czech speakers in Czechoslovakia identified as Catholic. Around half that many (21%) identify as Catholic in the Czech Republic today.
What does the term rearmament mean?
uncountable noun. Rearmament is the process of building up a new stock of military weapons.
What word takes 3 hours to say?
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
What are the 5 longest words?
Here’s how Merriam-Webster defines the ten longest words in the English language.
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
- Antidisestablishmentarianism (28 letters)
- Honorificabilitudinitatibus (27 letters)
- Thyroparathyroidectomized (25 letters)
- Dichlorodifluoromethane (23 letters)
- Incomprehensibilities (21 letters)
What is the craziest word?
34 of the Zaniest, Craziest Words in the Dictionary (Anything Missing? Add It In the Comments!)
- Bumfuzzle. This is a simple term that refers to being confused, perplexed, or flustered or to cause confusion.