- 1 What is another way to say congratulations?
- 2 How do you congratulate someone?
- 3 How do you congratulate congratulations?
- 4 How do you use congratulations in a sentence?
- 5 Can you say big congratulations?
- 6 How do you congratulate someone for good work?
- 7 Do you say congrats on retirement?
- 8 What is a congratulatory message?
- 9 What is purpose of saying congratulations?
- 10 Where do we use congratulations?
- 11 How do you say congratulations to you too?
- 12 Can you say congratulations for?
What is another way to say congratulations?
synonyms for congratulations
- best wishes.
- good going.
- good wishes.
- good work.
How do you congratulate someone?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you congratulate congratulations?
Generally “congratulations” is the widely used term, and when used in singular form you use “congratulate”. But sometimes “congratulate” is replaced by “congratulation” to imply act and expression both at the same time.
How do you use congratulations in a sentence?
He deserves congratulations for his fine piece of work. I offer my heartfelt congratulations and best wishes to you both. Congratulations ensued where excellent preparation meant he was about an hour up on the clock.
Can you say big congratulations?
are perfectly idiomatic in English, although ‘a’ precedes a plural noun. I think native speakers would say a big congratulation if the singular form was idiomatic when congratulating someone, but it’s simply not. Although the following are commonly said and heard in speeches, they do sound a little formal.
How do you congratulate someone for good work?
For a job well done
- Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
- Wonderful, this is more than I expected.
- This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all.
- I appreciate your critical thinking around this project.
- Well done—and ahead of deadline too!
- You are such a team player.
Do you say congrats on retirement?
Sometimes a simple “ Congratulations ” is your best bet for the right retirement card message. Especially for a retiree who truly loved their career, or devoted years of their life to the same job, you might want to emphasize the contribution they’ve made and they legacy they’re leaving.
What is a congratulatory message?
A congratulatory message expresses congratulations. He sent Kim a congratulatory letter.
What is purpose of saying congratulations?
You say ‘Congratulations’ to someone in order to congratulate them on something nice that has happened to them or something good that they have done.
Where do we use congratulations?
In English, congratulations is a form of praise when someone achieves something special or unusual, for example when someone:
- gets engaged.
- gets married.
- gets a job promotion.
- gets a new job.
- has a new baby.
- passes an exam.
- graduates from school.
- wins an election.
How do you say congratulations to you too?
The idiomatically correct way to say it is ” Congratulations to you too.”
Can you say congratulations for?
Congratulations can be offered as praise for someone’s achievement. In that context, the preposition to use is for: Congratulations for completing 100 days without an accident!