- 1 Does Kuro mean black?
- 2 What is Sugoi?
- 3 What Japanese name means dark?
- 4 What does Neko stand for?
- 5 What are some cool Japanese words?
- 6 How do you say cat in Japanese?
- 7 What Moshi Moshi means?
- 8 What is Ara Ara?
- 9 What does kawaii desu ne?
- 10 What are lucky colors in Japan?
- 11 What is the Japanese name for wolf?
- 12 What is the Japanese name for pink?
Does Kuro mean black?
kuro 黒 くろ Word for the color “Black ” in Japanese.
What is Sugoi?
すごい (Sugoi) is a word that’s typically used when you’re left awestruck out of excitement or feel overwhelmed. This can be for any situation be it good or bad. A similar English expression would go somewhere along the lines of “Oh… Wow”.
What Japanese name means dark?
Japanese Boy Names Meaning Dark
- Ankoku – gloom, shadow, opaque, or blackness.
- Antantaru – gloomy.
- Anzhong – in the dark.
- Daku – dark.
- Inei – shadow or gloom.
- Kurai – gloomy.
- Kuragari – darkness.
- Kurayami – darkness.
What does Neko stand for?
Neko is the Japanese word for cat. It can refer to actual cats or to characters in anime or manga that have catlike features. Specifically, the catgirl (a woman with cat ears, whiskers, and sometimes paws or a tail) is referred to as a neko.
What are some cool Japanese words?
12 Beautiful Japanese Words You Have to Know
- Shinrinyoku (森林浴) You know that moment you walk through a forest and all of the natural, green light goes over you?
- Ikigai (生きがい)
- Itadakimasu (いただきます)
- Natsukashii (懐かしい)
- Wabi-Sabi (侘寂)
- Kanbina (甘美な)
- Mono-no-aware (物の哀れ)
- Furusato (ふるさと)
How do you say cat in Japanese?
This is pronounced “Coh” as in the “oh” sound. It’s similar to the sound that you make when you say the “co” in “co-owners”. Say “Neko” (ねこ, or 猫). Pronounced “Necoh”.
What Moshi Moshi means?
“Moshi Moshi” as “Hello ” You’ve likely heard moshi moshi before, the expression used by Japanese people when they pick up the phone. The word moshi is derived from the verb “to say” in humble Japanese: ( 申 もう す).
What is Ara Ara?
Ara ara (あら あら) is a Japanese expression that is mainly used by older females and means “ My my”, “Oh dear”, or “Oh me, oh my”.
What does kawaii desu ne?
Kawaii desu ne means, it’s cute, isn’t it?
What are lucky colors in Japan?
Symbolic Colors in Japan
- The color white, or shiro in Japanese is considered a sacred color of the gods.
- The color black, or kuro, is traditionally a masculine color in Japan.
- The color red, or aka, is very popular in Japan.
- The color blue, or ao, was a color of the common people.
What is the Japanese name for wolf?
The name ōkami (wolf) is derived from the Old Japanese öpö-kamï, meaning “great-spirit”. In the Shinto religion, wild animals were associated with the mountain spirit Yama-no-kami.
What is the Japanese name for pink?
pinku ピンク The English word “Pink” in katakana.