- 1 How do you say cute in different languages?
- 2 How do you say chick in different languages?
- 3 What are some cute words?
- 4 How do you say girl in Spanish slang?
- 5 How do you say baby chicken in English?
- 6 How do you say cute in a cute way?
- 7 What do you call a guy instead of cute?
- 8 What is another word for cute baby?
- 9 How do you say Beautiful Girl in French?
- 10 How do you say beautiful differently?
- 11 What is a big word for beautiful?
How do you say cute in different languages?
In other languages cute
- American English: cute /kyˈut/
- Arabic: جَذَّاب
- Brazilian Portuguese: encantador.
- Chinese: 可爱的
- Croatian: dražestan.
- Czech: roztomilý
- Danish: sød.
- Dutch: schattig.
How do you say chick in different languages?
In other languages chick
- American English: chick /tˈʃɪk/
- Arabic: كَتْكُوت
- Brazilian Portuguese: pintinho.
- Chinese: 小鸡
- Croatian: pilence.
- Czech: ptáče.
- Danish: kylling.
- Dutch: kuikentje.
What are some cute words?
How do you say girl in Spanish slang?
Say woman or girl in Spanish. To call a woman a lady, especially an old lady, use la senora. The word for woman is “mujer.” The plural word of women is mujeres. It’s pronounced “moo-HEH-rehs.” The slang word for a woman is “ chica.” There are other words with negative connotation, but it is best not to use them.
How do you say baby chicken in English?
By contrast, baby chickens of either sex are called ” chicks,” but can also be called “peeps.” Why aren’t there different terms for female baby chicks and male baby chicks?
How do you say cute in a cute way?
- endearing, adorable, lovable, sweet, lovely, appealing, engaging, delightful, dear, darling, winning, winsome, charming, enchanting.
- attractive, pretty, as pretty as a picture.
- Scottish, Northern English bonny.
- informal cutesy, dinky, twee, pretty-pretty, adorbs.
What do you call a guy instead of cute?
- easy on the eyes.
What is another word for cute baby?
Synonyms of ‘cute’
- appealing. That’s a very appealing idea.
- sweet. a sweet little baby girl.
- attractive. We are often drawn to attractive people.
- engaging. She was a most engaging child.
- charming. I found her a delightful and charming young woman.
- delightful. The most delightful garden I had ever seen.
How do you say Beautiful Girl in French?
Talking to Women. Tell a woman she is beautiful with ” Tu es belle.” This literally translates to “You are beautiful.” The first part, “tu es” means “you are,” and the word “belle” translates as “beautiful.” “Tu es belle” is pronounced as “Two eh bell.”
How do you say beautiful differently?
What is a big word for beautiful?
admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting