- 1 How do you say awesome in German slang?
- 2 What is the best way to say cool in German?
- 3 What are some cool German words?
- 4 Do Germans say Prima?
- 5 What is the longest word in German?
- 6 What means Digga?
- 7 What is the most beautiful German word?
- 8 How do you yell in German?
- 9 What is super in German?
- 10 What does Prima mean in Spanish slang?
- 11 What does Prima mean in French?
How do you say awesome in German slang?
#8 Hammer. In English, we often say something is “amazing” or “awesome.” The German equivalent is Hammer, which is also a tool when used as a noun. The expression Hammer geil can be used to say how outstanding something is. Example: Der Film war der Hammer.
What is the best way to say cool in German?
Geil. Geil is a word used to describe anything you feel is cool, tasty or an interesting surprise.
What are some cool German words?
10 beautiful and memorable German words
- Sehnsucht. Amid different definitions, which vary from yearning, desire and/or craving, Sehnsucht is a feeling of longing for something unknown and indefinite.
Do Germans say Prima?
Here are the many meanings of this short word. If you hear the word Prima in Germany, it probably means you’ve done something right. This term translates to ‘great’ or ‘top-notch’ and is often used as a stand-alone response to good news. The word originally comes from the latin Primus, meaning first or premier.
What is the longest word in German?
At 80 letters, the longest word ever composed in German is ” Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft,” meaning, the “Association for Subordinate Officials of the Head Office Management of the Danube Steamboat Electrical Services.” But it’s a coinage of strung together more for
What means Digga?
This popular slang salutation has its origins in one German film. What does it mean? Digga is simply word you use when addressing a friend, like “mate”, “dude” or “bro”.
What is the most beautiful German word?
Gemütlichkeit has been named “the most beautiful German word” of 2019, according to a vote of 850 German learners from 46 countries in the magazine “Deutsch Perfekt”. The term roughly translates to comfort, but also coins a unique feeling which also encompasses warmth and coziness.
How do you yell in German?
15 Heated German Words and Phrases to Use When You’re Mad
- Quatsch! Pronounced like “Kvatch,” this is one of the more commonly used terms when showing your angry side.
- Schleich dich!
- Hau ab!
- Ich bin sauer.
- Ich bin wütend.
- Halt deinen Mund.
- Geh mir aus den Augen!
- Leck mich!
What is super in German?
English. German. super. prima; super.
What does Prima mean in Spanish slang?
1. Prima in proper spanish is a cousin. However, in colloquial terms or slang, prima can be a good friend one socializes with often. Like homegirl in english.
What does Prima mean in French?
Prima; eating apple; dessert apple.