- 1 How do you make Siri reply what you want?
- 2 How do you get Siri to say things IOS 14?
- 3 How do you make Siri say the F word?
- 4 How do you make Siri rude?
- 5 How does Siri work on iPhone 12?
- 6 Can Siri read text?
- 7 How do you make Siri say what you want iPhone 12?
- 8 Does Siri say bad words?
- 9 What happens if you say 14 to Siri?
- 10 What happens when tell Siri 17?
- 11 What you should never ask Siri?
- 12 What fun things can you ask Siri?
- 13 What do you ask Siri to say you have no friends?
How do you make Siri reply what you want?
“Open the shortcuts app and hit ‘create personal automation’, hit ‘charger’. Next ‘add action’, select ‘speak text’ and type in whatever you want. “And now, whenever you charge your phone, it’s gonna say whatever you programmed it to say.”
How do you get Siri to say things IOS 14?
Tap “Add Action” or the search bar, then type in “Speak.” Under Actions, you should see “Speak Text” appear at the top of the list; tap it to add the action. In the Speak Text action box, tap the blue “Text” bubble to choose what you want Siri to say when the automation runs. It can be as short as long as you want.
How do you make Siri say the F word?
But one Reddit user has revealed a way to get Apple’s Siri to say the F word. Taking to the r/Apple subreddit, user thatwasabaddecision wrote: ‘ Ask Siri to define the word “mother”. When she asks you: “Do you wanna hear the next one?” answer “yes”.
How do you make Siri rude?
Siri sometimes becomes upset when insulted. If you want to upset Siri, comment on her voice. Say something like, “Siri, I don’t like your voice. ” Then, wait for the generated response. Responses will vary.
How does Siri work on iPhone 12?
There are two ways to access Siri on iPhone 12 models: long-pressing the right-side button or with a voice command, like “Hey Siri.” Siri no longer takes over your whole screen, instead working via a colorful icon and widget responses.
Can Siri read text?
Siri can read your text messages to you in a human-like voice, and you can even respond to them using your voice, too. After the short chime, you can give Siri a command. Say something like, “Read me my texts.” You can make the same request a number of different ways.
How do you make Siri say what you want iPhone 12?
Go to “General” settings from all the options. Now you will find the “Accessibility” option, just tap on it. Then, you will see ” Speak Screen ” option. Just turn the toggle ON and the feature is ready to use.
Does Siri say bad words?
Siri curtly declares, “I won’t respond to that.” Google Assistant is the most chipper, replying, “I’m sorry if I’ve upset you.” You can’t even get them to repeat a profanity, parrot fashion. Siri just won’t, the other two bottle it and bleep out the offending obscenity.
What happens if you say 14 to Siri?
If you access Siri on your iPhone and say any of the numbers mentioned above, this should not immediately dial the police, fire, or ambulance service in your area. For instance, on an iPhone 12 running iOS 14.5, saying the numbers 14 and 03 to Siri prompts a response rather than an automatically-dialed emergency call.
What happens when tell Siri 17?
According to the Siri user guide, iPhones automatically call the local emergency number no matter what emergency number you say. However, if there isn’t an emergency and you’re just telling Siri “17” — which is the emergency number for a small region in France — you’re wasting a lot of people’s time.
What you should never ask Siri?
And don’t miss the bonus at the end.
- Don’t try to find out if Jon Snow is alive.
- Never tell her to show you skin and home parasites.
- Don’t search for unknown animals or plants.
- Don’t ask her to call an ambulance.
- Don’t tell her you need to hide a body.
- Don’t tell Siri to call your boyfriend.
What fun things can you ask Siri?
Funny Things to Ask Siri
- Siri, can pigs fly?
- Siri, can you make me laugh?
- Siri, what’s a good knock-knock joke?
- Siri, can you sing me a song?
- Siri, can you beatbox for me?
- Siri, do I look good?
- Siri, can you sing me a lullaby?
- Siri, will you follow me on Twitter?
What do you ask Siri to say you have no friends?
If you ask the iOS 8 version of Siri, the iPhone’s digital assistant, “What’s zero divided by zero? ” she will provide an answer. Just not the answer you wanted to hear. “Imagine that you have zero cookies and you split them evenly among zero friends.