- 1 Can I type something and have Siri say it?
- 2 How do you make Siri swear 2020?
- 3 How does Siri work on iPhone 12?
- 4 What happen if you tell Siri 17?
- 5 Does Siri have an attitude?
- 6 What happens if you tell Siri 14?
- 7 Does Siri say bad words?
- 8 What you should never ask Siri?
- 9 What fun things can you ask Siri?
- 10 Does Iphone 12 mini have Siri?
- 11 Why is Siri not working on my Iphone 12?
Can I type something and have Siri say it?
Before start, please make sure Siri on your iPhone iPad works fine. Step 1. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Speech, please enable Speak section option. Type the text you want Siri to say, select the text and tap on Speak option.
How do you make Siri swear 2020?
A funny “Easter egg” surfaced over the weekend in which you can get Siri to curse. All you have to do is ask your iPhone to define the word “mother.”
How does Siri work on iPhone 12?
There are two ways to access Siri on iPhone 12 models: long-pressing the right-side button or with a voice command, like “Hey Siri.” Siri no longer takes over your whole screen, instead working via a colorful icon and widget responses.
What happen if you tell Siri 17?
According to the Siri user guide, iPhones automatically call the local emergency number no matter what emergency number you say. However, if there isn’t an emergency and you’re just telling Siri “17” — which is the emergency number for a small region in France — you’re wasting a lot of people’s time.
Does Siri have an attitude?
The result, before the software was bought by Apple, was “occasionally a light attitude,” he said. According to a different person who actually worked at Apple on the Siri project, Apple focused on keeping Siri’s personality “friendly and humble — but also with an edge ”.
What happens if you tell Siri 14?
Siri displays a message explaining the number is used in some locations to contact emergency services. Siri then goes onto confirm whether it should dial 14, 03, or indeed, Emergency Services. If Siri makes the emergency call, you should have three seconds to tap Cancel before it goes through.
Does Siri say bad words?
After all, swearing is good for you. Siri curtly declares, “ I won’t respond to that.” Google Assistant is the most chipper, replying, “I’m sorry if I’ve upset you.” You can’t even get them to repeat a profanity, parrot fashion. Siri just won’t, the other two bottle it and bleep out the offending obscenity.
What you should never ask Siri?
And don’t miss the bonus at the end.
- Don’t try to find out if Jon Snow is alive.
- Never tell her to show you skin and home parasites.
- Don’t search for unknown animals or plants.
- Don’t ask her to call an ambulance.
- Don’t tell her you need to hide a body.
- Don’t tell Siri to call your boyfriend.
What fun things can you ask Siri?
Funny Things to Ask Siri
- Siri, can pigs fly?
- Siri, can you make me laugh?
- Siri, what’s a good knock-knock joke?
- Siri, can you sing me a song?
- Siri, can you beatbox for me?
- Siri, do I look good?
- Siri, can you sing me a lullaby?
- Siri, will you follow me on Twitter?
Does Iphone 12 mini have Siri?
To ask Siri something, hold down the Side button until you see the Siri icon at the bottom of the screen. Allow Siri When Locked switch to enable or disable Siri on the lock screen. 2. If you’re using iOS 8 or later, you can ask Siri a question starting with “Hey Siri” without having to hold down the Side button.
Why is Siri not working on my Iphone 12?
Verify that you have not disabled Siri in Restrictions. To do this go to Settings>Screen Time> Content and privacy restrictions> Allowed Apps and make sure Siri is not disabled.