- 1 How do you make custom game status on Discord 2020?
- 2 What is game overlay in Discord?
- 3 How do I make custom status automatically change on Discord?
- 4 How do I create a custom status on Discord mobile?
- 5 Is PreMiD against Discord TOS?
- 6 Why can’t I see overlay in Discord?
- 7 Does Discord overlay decrease FPS?
- 8 Why is there no overlay option in Discord?
- 9 Where is game activity on Discord 2021?
- 10 How old is Discord app?
- 11 Is it possible to edit your game play time Discord?
How do you make custom game status on Discord 2020?
Manually change your game status in Discord
- Open Discord and navigate to User Settings.
- Select Game activity from the left menu.
- Manually add the game or program from the menu that appears.
- Toggle the game status on.
What is game overlay in Discord?
The overlay in Discord is a graphical layer that can be added to some games that enables you to interact on Discord while playing. If you use a single monitor and still want to follow chat topics, see incoming calls or notifications, the Discord overlay makes it happen.
How do I make custom status automatically change on Discord?
How to Change Your Discord Status on Android and iPhone?
- Launch the Discord app, then from the top-left, tap on the hamburger menu to open the channel and server list.
- At the bottom-right, tap on your user profile to open the “User Settings” menu.
- Select “Set Status.”
How do I create a custom status on Discord mobile?
To do so, open the Discord app on your phone or tablet. Tap the hamburger menu at the top left to open the server and channel list. Tap your user profile icon at the bottom right to open the “User Settings” menu. You can personalize your Discord account in the “User Settings” menu, including setting a new status.
Is PreMiD against Discord TOS?
Just to clarify, PreMiD and other client modifications are a violation of our Terms of Service. If you violate our Terms of Service, you risk your account being disabled.
Why can’t I see overlay in Discord?
Fix 1: Check if you enabled in-game overlay in Discord 1) Click the gear button to open User Settings. 2) On the left panel, click Overlay. Make sure you turned on the toggle next to Enable in-game overlay.
Does Discord overlay decrease FPS?
Facing massive FPS drops, thanks to the discord overlay. Whenever i close the discord overlay, my FPS drops heavily, from about 100 to 40, or even 20.
Why is there no overlay option in Discord?
Usually, a hotkey is might not have been assigned for enabling the overlay at the start. But if it has been, be sure that it isn’t overlapping with any other Hotkey that you might’ve configured on Discord. If this happens then try to activate a new hotkey as it might be helpful in overcoming this error.
Where is game activity on Discord 2021?
Where is game activity on discord 2021? Open the Discord app on your device. Click the User Settings icon found in the bottom left of your screen. Select Game Activity.
How old is Discord app?
Discord was publicly released in May 2015 under the domain name discordapp.com.
Is it possible to edit your game play time Discord?
The major limitation with Discord is that there is no recommended way of editing unverified games or programs. You can access it through the Game menu. Click on the setting that says “display currently running game as a status message” and then turn it off.