- 1 How do you say stupid in Cantonese?
- 2 What is BÈN DÀN?
- 3 What does TÙ mean in Chinese?
- 4 What are Chinese insults?
- 5 How do you say stupid boy in Cantonese?
- 6 How do you say crazy in Cantonese?
- 7 What does BÈN DÀN mean in Chinese?
- 8 What does Ben Dan mean in Chinese?
- 9 What is the Chinese symbol for wind?
- 10 Is TU a Chinese last name?
- 11 What is the F word in Japanese?
- 12 What should you not say in Chinese?
- 13 How do I learn Chinese?
How do you say stupid in Cantonese?
蠢 (ceon2 | chun3): stupid; foolish – CantoDict.
What is BÈN DÀN?
ben dan: fool, idiot : bèn dàn | Definition | Mandarin Chinese Pinyin English Dictionary | Yabla Chinese.
What does TÙ mean in Chinese?
tù to vomit to throw up. Example Usage Strokes. 突
What are Chinese insults?
21 Chinese Swear Words You’ll Hear From Mandarin Speakers
- 坏蛋 (huài dàn) Let’s start with some light ones.
- 笨蛋 (bèn dàn) Translated to “stupid egg,” you’d use this one when calling someone a moron, or an idiot.
- 王八蛋 (wáng bā dàn)
- 滚蛋 (gǔn dàn)
- 糊涂蛋 (hútú dàn)
- 混蛋 (hún dàn)
- 我靠 or 我尻 (wǒ kào)
- 牛屄 (niúbì)
How do you say stupid boy in Cantonese?
- (Cantonese) stupid person; simpleton; fool; idiot.
- (Cantonese, term of affection) kid; kiddo.
How do you say crazy in Cantonese?
chi sin 黐線 Chi sin means “crazy” or “insane,” but it literally means “glued wires.” The origins of chi sin are unclear, but one way to make sense of it is to think of the “wires” as neural circuits that have been a little …
What does BÈN DÀN mean in Chinese?
Simplified / Traditional: 笨蛋 bèn dàn (笨蛋) translates to “ stupid egg ”, and it used to call someone is who a bit of an idiot. Chinese locals use this word as an insult.
What does Ben Dan mean in Chinese?
笨 bèn. stupid; foolish; silly; slow-witted; clumsy.
What is the Chinese symbol for wind?
Chinese character fēng 风 wind.
Is TU a Chinese last name?
Tu (Chinese: 屠; pinyin: Tú) is a Chinese surname, and the 279th family name in Hundred Family Surnames (百家姓). Tu (涂) is another Chinese surname.
What is the F word in Japanese?
kutabare. kutabare. Go ahead and die. And that’s how you say the ‘F Word’ in Japanese.
What should you not say in Chinese?
7 Things You Should Never Say to a Chinese Person
- “Konichiwa” or “Anyohaseyo”
- “Whatever is fine”
- “We love made-in-China stuff, because they are cheap!”
- “Oh right, I forgot you can’t use Facebook/Instagram/Twitter…”
- “I know you guys are not allowed to comment on…”
- “I’ll get back to you”
How do I learn Chinese?
How to Learn Chinese: My Top 6 Tips
- Listen to Mandarin as Often as Possible.
- Devote Time to Memorizing Characters.
- Recognize Patterns Rather than Rules.
- Read More than You Can Handle.
- Get the Rhythm of the Language to Master the Tones.
- Speak a lot and Don’t Second Guess Yourself.