- 1 What is speak in German language?
- 2 How do you say I wish I could speak German in German?
- 3 What is the hardest language to learn?
- 4 Is German a dying language?
- 5 What is the response to Danke Schoen?
- 6 How can I learn German in 1 month?
- 7 How can I speak better German?
- 8 How do you pronounce ch in German?
What is speak in German language?
Sprechen Sie Deutsch? is the polite way of asking ‘Do you speak German?’ in German.
How do you say I wish I could speak German in German?
ich wünschte ich könnte deutsch sprechen.
What is the hardest language to learn?
The Hardest Languages To Learn For English Speakers
- Mandarin Chinese. Interestingly, the hardest language to learn is also the most widely spoken native language in the world.
Is German a dying language?
So, the German language is not dying. Much too many people speak German as a native language, and the fact that it’s an Indoeuropean language makes it less likely to die out. It’s also important to note that foreign influences on German are nothing new. Right, so the language isn’t dying, but it has definitely changed.
What is the response to Danke Schoen?
When someone says danke, the standard response is bitte. This normally means ‘please’, but within the context of responding to a ‘thank you’, it means ‘you’re welcome’. If instead they say danke schön, then you should reply by saying bitte schön.
How can I learn German in 1 month?
7 Insider Tips for Learning German in a Month
- Commit to Learning the Language.
- Enroll in an Intensive German Course.
- Total German Immersion.
- Find a German Speaking Partner.
- Find German Movies and TV Shows with Subtitles.
- Buy a German as a Foreign Language Dictionary.
- Be Realistic With Your Expectations.
How can I speak better German?
5 Ways To Improve Your German Speaking Skills
- Read out loud. If you’re listening to a lesson and reading along, read out loud.
- Prepare things to say ahead of time.
- Use shadowing (repeat the dialogues as you hear them).
- Review again and again.
- DON’T BE AFRAID TO MAKE MISTAKES!
How do you pronounce ch in German?
- “ch” is followed by “r”, “l”, “a”, or “o”: It’s pronounced like English (or German) “k”.
- “ch” is followed by an “e” or “i”: It’s generally pronounced like the soft “ch” we know from ich; see, for example, Chemie (“chemistry”).