- 1 What do the French call a party?
- 2 How do you say party girl in French?
- 3 How Do You Say party in different languages?
- 4 Is party masculine or feminine?
- 5 What do French people call happy hour?
- 6 Is Ma Cherie romantic?
- 7 What is mon ami?
- 8 Is Mon Cheri romantic?
- 9 What is a Sware party?
- 10 What is the German word for party?
- 11 How do you say fun in other languages?
- 12 What’s a plural for party?
- 13 What time is the party in Spanish?
- 14 What is the plural of baby?
What do the French call a party?
Teuf is the verlan (French slang that features the inversion of syllables) for fête, or party.
How do you say party girl in French?
“party girl” in French
How Do You Say party in different languages?
In other languages party
- American English: party /ˈpɑrti/ social gathering.
- Arabic: حَفْلَةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: festa.
- Chinese: 社交会
- Croatian: zabava.
- Czech: večírek.
- Danish: fest.
- Dutch: feestje.
Is party masculine or feminine?
Usage notes. party has two genders in French: In Canada, it is a masculine noun, and in France it is a feminine noun.
What do French people call happy hour?
L’Aperitif – The French Happy Hour.
Is Ma Cherie romantic?
Like mon cœur and mon amour, ma chérie or mon chéri is said with an innocent, loving tone to either a lover or child, and even sometimes to a friend—especially in France.
What is mon ami?
Translation of “mon ami” in English. Noun. Adverb. my friend. my buddy.
Is Mon Cheri romantic?
Mon chéri means “ my dear ” or “sweetheart” in French. It’s an adorable term of endearment for a male person someone is fond of, romantically or platonically.
What is a Sware party?
Soiree: A Fancy Evening Party As is typical for words that have been borrowed from modern French, soiree in English signifies the fancy version of a simple “party”: an evening event that is formal or refined in some way.
What is the German word for party?
Wiktionary: party → Partei, Teilnehmer, Party, Fest, Feier, Fete, Partie, Sause. party → Party, Fete, Fest, ein tolles Leben führen, Partei.
How do you say fun in other languages?
In other languages fun
- Arabic: مُسَلٍ
- Brazilian Portuguese: divertido.
- Chinese: 娱乐的
- Croatian: zabavan.
- Czech: zábavný
- Danish: sjov.
- Dutch: leuk.
- European Spanish: divertido.
What’s a plural for party?
noun. par ·ty | ˈpär-tē plural parties.
What time is the party in Spanish?
¿A qué hora es la fiesta? a.
What is the plural of baby?
noun. ba·by | ˈbā-bē plural babies.