- 1 What are the numbers 1 to 20 in Spanish?
- 2 How do you say 100 numbers in Spanish?
- 3 What are the Spanish words for numbers 1 10?
- 4 How do you say 0 in Spanish?
- 5 What four words mean the in Spanish?
- 6 How do you say 28 in Spanish?
- 7 How do you introduce yourself in Spanish?
- 8 What are the French numbers 1 10?
- 9 What is your name in Spanish?
- 10 How do you count to 6 in Spanish?
- 11 How do you write Spanish numbers?
- 12 How do you count money in Spanish?
What are the numbers 1 to 20 in Spanish?
There’s no real pattern, you just have to learn them: uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, siete, ocho, nueve, diez, once, doce, trece, catorce, quince. Other than veinte (again), they all have a clear relationship with the related smaller number: cuatro <-> cuarenta, ocho <-> ochenta, etc.
How do you say 100 numbers in Spanish?
Now that we know all this, let’s take a look at the list:
- 100 – cien.
- 101 – ciento uno.
- 102 – ciento dos.
- 103 – ciento tres.
- 110 – ciento diez.
- 111 – ciento once.
- 135 – ciento treinta y cinco.
- 200 – doscientos.
What are the Spanish words for numbers 1 10?
Lesson Review. In this lesson, we learned the vocabulary and pronunciation for the numbers 1-10 in Spanish: uno (ooh-no), dos (dohs), tres (trays), cuatro (kwah-troh), cinco (seen-koh), seis (says), siete (syay-tay), ocho (oh-choh), nueve (nway-vay), diez (dyays).
How do you say 0 in Spanish?
How to Say Zero in Spanish. If you want to say “zero” in Spanish you would use “ el cero”. It’s part of the 0-10 sequence you may already know: cero, uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, siete, ocho, nueve, diez. The numbers in Spanish follow a pattern, just like in English.
What four words mean the in Spanish?
In English, there is only one definite article: the. In Spanish, you have to choose between four definite articles: el, la, los and las.
How do you say 28 in Spanish?
28 – veintiocho. 29 – veintinueve. 30 – treinta. 31 – treinta y uno.
How do you introduce yourself in Spanish?
- The most common way to introduce yourself in Spanish is to say “Me llamo” followed by your name.
- Alternatives include “Mi nombre es” or “Soy” followed by your name.
- “Hola” can be used for either “hi” or “hello.”
What are the French numbers 1 10?
Zéro, un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf, dix.
What is your name in Spanish?
What’s your name? = ¿Cómo te llamas?
How do you count to 6 in Spanish?
Six (6) in Spanish is seis (SAISS). Seven (7) in Spanish is siete (SYE-te). Eight (8) in Spanish is ocho (O-cho). Nine (9) in Spanish is nueve (NWAI-be).
How do you write Spanish numbers?
The words for the first 15 numbers in Spanish are uno (1), dos (2), tres (3), cuatro (4), cinco (5), seis (6), siete (7), ocho (8), nueve (9), diez (10), once (11), doce (12), trece (13), catorce (14), and quince (15).
How do you count money in Spanish?
When counting money, say the value number followed by the currency, such as cinco dólares, dos pesos, etc. Specify if you have billetes (bills) or monedas (coins) when needed, referring to cents as centavos.