What is the French word for numbers?
This is the foundation for all other numbers: un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf, dix, onze, douze, treize, quatorze, quinze.
How do you count from 1 to 10 in French?
Zéro, un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf, dix.
How do you say the numbers 1 100 in French?
The key here is to really master one through twenty.
- Un 1.
- Deux 2.
- Trois 3.
- Quatre 4.
- Cinq 5.
- Six 6.
- Sept 7.
- Huit 8.
Why is French numbers weird?
To make things more difficult, large numbers in French are generally spoken as a whole rather than broken down into digits. Phone numbers in France are said in pairs, so someone might tell you their number is zero six, trente-et-un, quatre-vingt-dix etc.
How do you say 72 in French?
70 = soixante-dix
- 72 = 60 + 12 = soixante-douze.
- 73 = 60 + 13 = soixante-treize.
- 74 = 60 + 14 = soixante-quatorze.
- 75 = 60 + 15 = soixante-quinze.
- 76 = 60 + 16 = soixante-seize.
- 77 = 60 + 17 = soixante-dix-sept.
- 78 = 60 + 18 = soixante-dix-huit.
What is the area code for France?