- 1 How do you say awesome in German slang?
- 2 What is the best way to say cool in German?
- 3 What are some cool German words?
- 4 What is the longest word in German?
- 5 What means Digga?
- 6 How do you say I love you in a cute way?
- 7 How can I impress my German crush?
- 8 How do you say I love you in Austria?
- 9 What is the most beautiful German word?
- 10 How do you yell in German?
How do you say awesome in German slang?
#8 Hammer. In English, we often say something is “amazing” or “awesome.” The German equivalent is Hammer, which is also a tool when used as a noun. The expression Hammer geil can be used to say how outstanding something is. Example: Der Film war der Hammer.
What is the best way to say cool in German?
Geil. Geil is a word used to describe anything you feel is cool, tasty or an interesting surprise.
What are some cool German words?
10 beautiful and memorable German words
- Sehnsucht. Amid different definitions, which vary from yearning, desire and/or craving, Sehnsucht is a feeling of longing for something unknown and indefinite.
What is the longest word in German?
At 80 letters, the longest word ever composed in German is ” Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft,” meaning, the “Association for Subordinate Officials of the Head Office Management of the Danube Steamboat Electrical Services.” But it’s a coinage of strung together more for
What means Digga?
This popular slang salutation has its origins in one German film. What does it mean? Digga is simply word you use when addressing a friend, like “mate”, “dude” or “bro”.
How do you say I love you in a cute way?
Cute Ways to Say “I Love You”
- I’m crazy about you.
- You’re my dream come true.
- You take my breath away.
- Since you’ve been around I smile a lot more than I used to.
- There is no one I’d rather steal blankets from.
- You’re my partner in crime.
- You look great today and every day.
- I’m jealous of people who get to see you every day.
How can I impress my German crush?
10 Romantic German Phrases to Impress Your Crush
- Ich liebe dich.
- Ich hab’ dich lieb.
- Willst du mein Freund/meine Freundin sein? (Do you want to be my boyfriend/girlfriend?)
- Willst du mit mir gehen? (Do you want to go out with me?)
- Schatz, Liebling, Kuschelbär (pet names)
- Ich bin bis über beide Ohren verliebt.
How do you say I love you in Austria?
Starting with the stock and standard, Ich liebe dich is the classic way to say ‘I love you’ in German. It’s most appropriate for serious, long-term relationships. If the sentiment is mutual, you can say ‘I love you too’ by adding auch (‘also’) to the end of the phrase.
What is the most beautiful German word?
Gemütlichkeit has been named “the most beautiful German word” of 2019, according to a vote of 850 German learners from 46 countries in the magazine “Deutsch Perfekt”. The term roughly translates to comfort, but also coins a unique feeling which also encompasses warmth and coziness.
How do you yell in German?
15 Heated German Words and Phrases to Use When You’re Mad
- Quatsch! Pronounced like “Kvatch,” this is one of the more commonly used terms when showing your angry side.
- Schleich dich!
- Hau ab!
- Ich bin sauer.
- Ich bin wütend.
- Halt deinen Mund.
- Geh mir aus den Augen!
- Leck mich!