- 1 How do you say I don’t speak Russian very well?
- 2 What is the hardest Russian word to pronounce?
- 3 What are some common phrases in Russian?
- 4 What is OK called in Russian?
- 5 Does da mean yes in Russian?
- 6 What is the longest Russian word?
- 7 Is Russian hard to pronounce?
- 8 What is the most difficult English word?
- 9 What is Privyet?
- 10 What’s the most common Russian name?
- 11 What does Harasho mean in Russian?
- 12 How do you spell goodnight in Russian?
How do you say I don’t speak Russian very well?
“ -” – [ya ne govorju po-russki] – I don`t speak Russian. More polite: ”, -” – [izvinite, ya ne govorju po-russki] – Sorry, I`dont speak Russian.
What is the hardest Russian word to pronounce?
Here are more words that may be difficult for you to pronounce:
- (sootvetstvenno) – accordingly.
- (svidetel’stvovat’) – to testify.
- (srednestatisticheskii) – average.
What are some common phrases in Russian?
Essential Russian Phrases
- Yes – (da)
- No – (nyet)
- Please – (poZHAlusta)
- Thank you – (spaSIbo)
- You’re welcome. –. ( ne za chto)
- Enjoy (often used instead of “you’re welcome” for food) – (na zdaROVye)
- I’m sorry. –. (
- Excuse me. –. (
What is OK called in Russian?
Besides, you cay say OK in Russian using Russian words: – ́ [lád-na] (ok, alright, deal), – ́ [ha-ra-shó] (good), – ́ [da-ga-va-rée-lees’] (agreed, deal).
Does da mean yes in Russian?
Da in Russian means yes. In Cyrillic alphabet it’s written. Also, da can play a role of an interjection or be a part of an expression.
What is the longest Russian word?
(Rentgenoelektrokardiograficheskii) This 31-letter monstrosity is often cited as the longest word in Russian, meaning “electrocardiographic X-ray.”
Is Russian hard to pronounce?
Russian is no more difficult to pronounce than any other language.
What is the most difficult English word?
7 most difficult English words that will let you forget what you wanted to say
What is Privyet?
The informal way of saying “hello” in Russian is privyet! (pree-vyet) It’s similar to the English “hi,” and you should be on pretty familiar terms with a person before you use this greeting.
What’s the most common Russian name?
The most popular baby names in Russia in 2019 were Alexander and Sofia. Interestingly, some traditional Russian names are popular across all the ex-Soviet republics, in particular Alexander, Sergey, Maksim and Andrey; and Anna, Olga, Sofia and Anastasia.
What does Harasho mean in Russian?
Harasho in Russian means good, well. In Cyrillic it’s written ́.
How do you spell goodnight in Russian?
The most popular way to say good night in Russian is (spaKOYnay NOchee), which means “have a peaceful night.” However, the Russian language contains several variations on this phrase.