- 1 How do you reply to how are you in Polish?
- 2 What does Jen Kuya in Polish mean?
- 3 What are some phrases in Polish?
- 4 How do you greet someone in Polish?
- 5 How do you flirt in Polish?
- 6 What is give me a kiss in Polish?
- 7 What does Bubu mean in Polish?
- 8 What is the longest Polish word?
- 9 What are Polish swear words?
- 10 How do you form a sentence in Polish?
- 11 How do you say cheers in Polish?
- 12 How do you say I have in Polish?
How do you reply to how are you in Polish?
Typical responses to “how are you?” in Polish
- Dobrze = “good”
- W porządku = “all right”
- Tak sobie = “so-so”
- Kiepsko / słabo = “bad”
What does Jen Kuya in Polish mean?
Do widzenia – good bye (doh vee-DZEN-ya) pronunciation (help·info) Proszę – please / here you are (PROH-sheh) pronunciation (help·info) Dziękuję – thank you (jen-KOO-yeh) pronunciation (help·info) Dzięki – thanks (informal) (JEN-kee) pronunciation (help·info)
What are some phrases in Polish?
12 Polish Phrases You Need to Know
- ‘Na Zdrowie! ‘ (nas-dro-v-yea)
- ‘Dzień dobry’ (jine-dobree) Meaning: Good day.
- ‘Proszę’ (proshe) Meaning: Please.
- ‘Dziękuję’ (jen-koo-yea) Meaning: Thank you.
- ‘Nie rozumiem’ (nie ro-zoo-me-em) Meaning: I don’t understand.
- ‘Jak masz na imię?
- ‘Przepraszam’ (psh-she-pra-sham)
- ‘Jak się masz?
How do you greet someone in Polish?
The common verbal greetings are “ Cześć” (Hello), “Dzien dobry” (Good day) or “Dobry wieczór” (Good evening). It’s generally only appropriate to address someone by their first name if they’re a close friend.
How do you flirt in Polish?
10 phrases to impress your Polish date
- Kocham Cię (ko-ham chyeh) – I love you.
- Lubię Cię (loo-bee-eh chyeh) – I like you.
- Pocałuj mnie (po-sa-luee mn-yeh) – Kiss me.
- Jesteś ładna (yes-tesh wad-nah) – You are pretty.
- Jesteś śliczna (yes-tesh schleech-nah) – You are lovely.
- Jesteś słodka (yes-tesh swhat-kah) – You are sweet.
What is give me a kiss in Polish?
How do you say “Give Me A Kiss” in Polish? Daj Mi Buzi!
What does Bubu mean in Polish?
Translation of “BUBU” in English. Noun. Boo Boo. boo -boo. Bub.
What is the longest Polish word?
4. The longest Polish word contains 54 letters. Dziewięćsetdziewięćdziesięciodziewięcionarodowościowego is the longest Polish word. It roughly stands for “of nine-hundred and ninety-nine nationalities”.
What are Polish swear words?
Chuj – ‘dick’, ‘prick’, etc. Like others, this one also can form more metaphorical phrases. Jebać – ‘to fuck’, but also, depending on the context ‘to beat’ or ‘to stink. ‘ Considered as mildly offensive, especially in its adjective form ‘zajebisty,’ which means something rather different (cool, jazzy, etc.).
How do you form a sentence in Polish?
The basic word order in Polish is the so-called SVO, which means that the subject comes first, followed by the verb and the object (if there is an object). The word order in Polish isn’t fixed, but the SVO is a very common sentence structure.
How do you say cheers in Polish?
– Na Zdrowie! (Nah zdrov-e-yay) Without doubt the most common toast, it’s essentially the Polish version of “Cheers!”.
How do you say I have in Polish?
Like every Polish verb, mieć has a series of conjugations (end changes) that alter the subject of the verb and allow us to indicate who or what we are talking about; for mieć, these are: Mam (I have), masz (you have), on/ona ma (he/she has), mamy (we have), macie (you [plural] have), mają (they have).