- 1 How do you say yes in Egyptian?
- 2 How do you say bro in Egyptian?
- 3 What is I love you in Egypt?
- 4 What is your name in Arabic?
- 5 What is the Egyptian word for cat?
- 6 Who is the Egyptian goddess of love?
- 7 What is the Egyptian word for king?
- 8 How do you say no in Arabic?
- 9 What is Egyptian Hello?
- 10 Is Egyptian Arabic written?
- 11 How do you say dad in Egyptian?
How do you say yes in Egyptian?
Vocabulary To Say Yes in Egyptian Arabic
- Yes / No.: EYEwuh / UHH / LAW..ايوا / اه / لآ
- Certain.: awKEED / MOOtawEHkidd.
- Uncertain.: MISH awKEED / MISH MOOtawEHkid.
- Trust.: SEHkaw.
- I agree.: Ana mooEHfuh.
- Great./ Everything is great.: tawMEHM / KOOloo tawMEHM.
- Yeah.: EYEwuh.
- Of course/Definitely.: AWkeed.
How do you say bro in Egyptian?
Brother / s.: AKH / akhWEHT. My brother / Your brother / My brothers.: awKHOOyuh / awKHWEHT / awKHWEHtee. My sister / Your sister / Sister / Sisters.: OKHtee / OKHtuck / OHT / okhWEHT. In Egyptian Arabic, the words “sisters”, “brothers”, and “siblings” are all the same word “اخواتي”.
What is I love you in Egypt?
Arabic translation: أحبك or بحبك or أنا بحبك
What is your name in Arabic?
what is your name? ما اسمك؟
What is the Egyptian word for cat?
“Mau” is literally the ancient Egyptian word for “cat.” (So, calling one of this breed an “Egyptian Mau cat” is a bit redundant!)
Who is the Egyptian goddess of love?
Hathor, in ancient Egyptian religion, goddess of the sky, of women, and of fertility and love. Hathor’s worship originated in early dynastic times (3rd millennium bce). The name Hathor means “estate of Horus” and may not be her original name.
What is the Egyptian word for king?
pharaoh, (from Egyptian per ʿaa, “great house”), originally, the royal palace in ancient Egypt. The word came to be used metonymically for the Egyptian king under the New Kingdom (starting in the 18th dynasty, 1539–1292 bce), and by the 22nd dynasty (c.
How do you say no in Arabic?
The word for No in Arabic is ‘La’, but just knowing ‘La’, isn’t enough, on the surface it may appear a basic word, but it is in fact one of the most important and frequently used words in your Arabic arsenal.
What is Egyptian Hello?
Say “hello.” One way to say “hello” is “is salām ‘alaykum.” The appropriate response is “wa ‘alaykum is salām.” You can also say “welcome,” which is “ahlan wa sahlan.” The response is “ahlan beek.” An informal response is “ahlan.” For “goodbye,” you can say “ma’is salāma” or “bai.”
Is Egyptian Arabic written?
Writing. Egyptian Arabic is rarely written, since Modern Standard Arabic is normally used for written communication. However, Egyptian Arabic is occasionally used for writing novels, plays, poems as well as comics, captions in cartoons, transcriptions of spoken language, advertising, and in some newspapers.
How do you say dad in Egyptian?
بابا /Baba/ is the most common word for dad in most Arab countries
- English (UK)