- 1 How do u say hello in 12 languages?
- 2 How do you say hello in 20 languages?
- 3 How do you say hello in 50 languages?
- 4 How do you say hi?
- 5 How do you say hi in a cute way?
- 6 What language is Ciao?
- 7 What are cool ways to say hello?
- 8 What can I say instead of hi?
- 9 What is the most beautiful language in the world?
- 10 What is the best greeting?
How do u say hello in 12 languages?
How to Say “Hello” in 12 Different Languages
- 你好! (Nǐ hǎo) Language: Chinese (Mandarin)
- 今日は (Konnichiwa) Language: Japanese.
- 안녕하세요 (Anyeonghaseyo) Language: Korean.
- Bonjour. Language: French.
- Hola. Language: Spanish.
- Hallo. Language: German.
- Ciao. Language: Italian.
- नमस्ते (Namaste) Language: Hindi.
How do you say hello in 20 languages?
How to say ‘Hello’ in 20 Languages
- Indo-European Languages.
- BONJOUR – French.
- HOLA – Spanish.
- HALLO / GUTEN TAG – German.
- CIAO – Italian.
- OLÀ – Portuguese.
- NAMASTE – Hindi.
- SALAAM – Persian (Farsi)
How do you say hello in 50 languages?
How To Say ‘Hello’ in 50+ Different Languages
- Afrikaans: Hallo.
- Albanian: Mirë dita.
- Amharic: ታዲያስ (Tadiyas)
- Arabic: مرحبا (Marhaban or Marhabaa)
- Azerbaijani: / سلام (salam)
- Basque: Kaixo.
- Bengali: নমস্কার (Nomoshkaar or Namaskar)
- Bosnian: Zdravo.
How do you say hi?
There are many other options, but here are six of the most common formal ways to say “hello”:
- “Good morning.”
- “Good afternoon.”
- “Good evening.”
- “It’s nice to meet you.”
- “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” (These last two only work when you are meeting someone for the first time.)
- 7. “ Hi!” (
- 8. “ Morning!” (
How do you say hi in a cute way?
Here are some cute ways to say hi:
- “Hey, cutie! How’s it going?”
- “Hey there, beautiful! What have you been up to so far today?”
- “Hey, lovely! How was your day?”
What language is Ciao?
One of the most well known Italian greetings throughout the world is the informal greeting known as “Ciao.” It is known for being used as either “hello” or “goodbye” between family members, friends, and those amongst the same peer group.
What are cool ways to say hello?
So if you want to amuse your friends with exciting and catchy ways of saying ‘Hello’, the list below will come in handy:
- Hey, Sunshine! How are you?
- There’s My Pumpkin!
- What’s roasting, little poulet?
- Howdy-doody! Bring me up to date!
- More Tips To Make Any Greeting Fun.
- Wats poppin Chica?
- Waddup Brah?
What can I say instead of hi?
synonyms for hi
- buenas noches.
- buenos dias.
- good day.
- good morning.
What is the most beautiful language in the world?
The Beauty Of Languages
- Arabic language. Arabic is one of the most beautiful languages in the world.
- English language. English is the most gorgeous language in the world.
- Italian language. Italian is one of the most romantic languages in the world.
- Welsh language.
- Persian language.
What is the best greeting?
13 Ways to Greet Someone
- Hello. This is the most basic greeting in English.
- Hi. This is a shorter version of “hello”.
- Hey. Now, “hey” is definitely more casual than “hi” or “hello”.
- Good morning. / Good afternoon. / Good evening.
- It’s nice to meet you.
- It’s a pleasure to meet you.
- It’s good to see you again.
- What’s up?