- 1 How do you say Im fine?
- 2 What does the French word fine mean?
- 3 What can we say instead of I’m fine?
- 4 What can I say instead of fine?
- 5 How do you say my name is in France?
- 6 How do you say it’s OK formally?
- 7 How do you say I’m not fine?
- 8 Is saying Fine rude?
- 9 Is fine a good word?
- 10 How do you say I’m doing good?
- 11 Why do I always say I’m fine when I’m not?
How do you say Im fine?
There are several different ways to say “I’m fine” as a response when someone asks you how you are. Some common ones are:
- I’m good.
- I’m doing well.
- I’m okay (or OK).
- I’m alright.
What does the French word fine mean?
English Translation. delicate. More meanings for fine. delicate adjective. délicat, fragile, sensible, délicieux, tact.
What can we say instead of I’m fine?
10 expressions to Use In Speaking And Writing:
- I’m fine thank you.
- I feel great / marvellous / fine.
- Couldn’t be better.
- Fit as a fiddle.
- Very well, thanks.
- Not bad.
What can I say instead of fine?
synonyms for fine
How do you say my name is in France?
The usual way to say “hi, my name is…” in French is “ Bonjour, je m’appelle”. It is pronounced “bon-zhoor, zhuh mah-pel”.
How do you say it’s OK formally?
How do you say that’s fine?
- very good.
- so much the better.
- that’s good.
- it’s alright.
- it’s fine.
- it’s good.
- that’s alright.
- that’s amazing.
How do you say I’m not fine?
Ways to Say You’re Not OK
- ‘ME’ – How does this person make me feel? When someone takes the time to ask ‘R U OK’ we need to start by appreciating that this person cares enough to stop and ask the question.
- ‘I’ – How am I feeling? How are you feeling?
- YOU – How can you help me?
- WE – What can we do together?
Is saying Fine rude?
It’s fine.” Why it doesn’t work: “The word ‘fine’ is often used in conversation as a form of compliance. It can have a negative or positive tone, but it is mostly perceived as rude and dismissive,” says Bessey. “It is best to err on the side of caution and replace ‘fine’ with ‘good.
Is fine a good word?
Fine is usually an adjective, but in conversation you can also use it as an adverb. Fine has three main meanings. You can use it to say that something is very good or impressive.
How do you say I’m doing good?
You can also say — I’m doing fine, I’m doing good or I’m doing just great.
Why do I always say I’m fine when I’m not?
The obvious reasons we use the generic “I’m fine” reply when we’re asked how we are is probably a combination of several factors: politeness, awkwardness, fear of being a burden, and not wanting to be seen as struggling. The situation/context around where and when you’re asked could also be a factor.