- 1 How do you compliment food in French?
- 2 How do French people say yummy?
- 3 How do you call a beautiful girl in French?
- 4 What’s a word for fancy food?
- 5 How do I write Delicious?
- 6 How do you say something is delicious?
- 7 Is Bon Appetit a French word?
- 8 What’s the meaning of C est bon?
- 9 How do you spell excellent in French?
- 10 How do you say delicious in Japanese?
- 11 Can I say very delicious?
- 12 What is unique called in French?
How do you compliment food in French?
Let’s see more French compliments for food:
- C’était très bon. (“It was very good.” )
- C’est délicieux. (“It’s delicious.” )
- C’est vraiment excellent. (“It’s really excellent.” )
- Ça a l’air délicieux. (“It looks delicious.” )
- Ça sent très bon. (“It smells very good.” )
- Mes compliments au chef.
How do French people say yummy?
It’s delicious. C’est fameux. It’s delicious – a bit more old fashion. C’est très fin.
How do you call a beautiful girl in French?
French Translation. belle fille. More French words for beautiful girl. belle-fille noun. beautiful girl, good-looking girl, pretty girl, daughter-in-law, stepdaughter.
What’s a word for fancy food?
Gourmet (US: /ɡɔːrˈmeɪ/, UK: /ˈɡɔːrmeɪ/) is a cultural ideal associated with the culinary arts of fine food and drink, or haute cuisine, which is characterized by refined, even elaborate preparations and presentations of aesthetically balanced meals of several contrasting, often quite rich courses.
How do I write Delicious?
- dilicious – 6.3%
- delicous – 4.9%
- delisious – 2.6%
- delici – 2.6%
- deliciou – 2.1%
- Other – 81.68%
How do you say something is delicious?
Is Bon Appetit a French word?
Bon appétit comes from French and literally means “good appetite.” It is one of the most common things to say to people before they eat. Like other French terms that have been borrowed into English, it’s often used to sound a bit fancy (it’s at least classier than saying chow down or dig in).
What’s the meaning of C est bon?
Translation of “OK, c’est bon” in English. OK. okay OK. c’est bon. it’s okay it’s good.
How do you spell excellent in French?
C’était vraiment super. excellent! excellent! ⧫ parfait!
How do you say delicious in Japanese?
In Japanese, “delicious” is “ おいしいOishii ”.
Can I say very delicious?
It’s incorrect to say “very delicious” although you use it. Some adjectives refer to qualities which are gradable – we can have more or less of them. For example, people can be more or less interesting or old; jobs can be more or less difficult.
What is unique called in French?
unique adjective. single, only, one, sole, nonesuch. exceptionnel adjective. exceptional, outstanding, unusual, amazing, rare.